Hey ! VEKTA5 owners !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I've got my second VEKTA5 up n going and the first day out , I broke a trailing arm end at the back , I've owned my other VEKTA5 for three years , I've since sold it , but never broke one of these , first time out it broke or stripped out , I haven't taken it apart yet , but these huge Taylor wheels could be to blame , cuz that's the only difference , any input is very appreciated and crrrrrrap !!! I also forgot the battery for the FREEKN maxinator !!!!! But at least I got my workout for the day , hauling the beast around for NOTHING , I TELL U !!! NOTHING !!! , So I worked on the track for a while then limped home 😵‍💫😵‍💫😡😡😭😭

i'd say its nothing to do with the taylor wheels relic,
you probably just got unlucky and hit a bump the wrong way,
or the joint was almost stripped from the get go,
someone may have over tightened it during assembly or sommat similar (y)

Well jeeeze ! , Took the VEKTA5 to our track again , can't believe it ! Pulled both !! Front trailing arm ends completely out ! Dam , I got two left from the kit I got so I'll be right back out with it , man o man is that thing digging a nice track ! 😂

Yeah, have the Galante limit straps. I only needed them in the rear. KV5TT. That was the fix to keep it from rolling over most of the time. Also have stiffer springs (Vekta.5 front and rears). This helped considerably. Much harder to roll over now. Same engine as you have, Taylor 35. Also opted for the Taylor exhaust and intake. Running with Vertigo trans, 21T pinion and 20T intermediate gears. Thinking of going with 22T Pinion and 19T intermediate.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks