hi new; i hope im in the right place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rice4u

hi yall from Toronto Canada, just got my FIRST gas powered truck and it is a mcd 4x4 truck i know nothing about them i don't know what verion i have? nore do i know what it take to make it tick but im learning.. i'll post some pics when i fig out to thanks guyss..

hi yall from Toronto Canada, just got my FIRST gas powered truck and it is a mcd 4x4 truck i know nothing about them i don't know what verion i have? nore do i know what it take to make it tick but im learning.. i'll post some pics when i fig out to thanks guyss..

Another canuc! Welcome man, you are in the rite place. For more info on your mcd, check this site out. www.mcdrc.com I have a MCD MT,and a MCD RR. I live for this 5th scale stuff.

cool man

welcome,nice choice of truck the mcd are tough but have some issues you need to watch like drive shafts and diffs,just mind and watch them.

few guys on here that are very nice and they will help you out,few i know here you could ask about mcd's that would give you precise info you willbe able to look around there and they will help you out.

i have two threads here one is (fg beetle rebuild) and other one is (carson on road bmw new start my style) both 1/5th scales.

you are welcome to leave a comment any time.

how do i post pics???

You can use a host server like photobucket or if you have them on you computer you can attach them as thumbnails as long as there are not too large.

To attach a thumbnail enter in the text you want to type, then scroll down to "Manage attachments" click that... Click browse to find them in your computer find the pic you want to attach click on it, then click upload. Close the box and send. Click submit reply at the bottom of the page..

That's all there is to it... Welcome aboard, there is a wealth of knowledge on the forum...

Trip..

Last edited:
man i love your rims!!! how do i get them on my truck!!

You can use a host server like photobucket or if you have them on you computer you can attach them as thumbnails as long as there are not too large.

To attach a thumbnail enter in the text you want to type, then scroll down to "Manage attachments" click that... Click browse to find them in your computer find the pic you want to attach click on it, then click upload. Close the box and send. Click submit reply at the bottom of the page..

That's all there is to it... Welcome aboard, there is a wealth of knowledge on the forum...

Trip..

I believe they are a direct bolt on, though I am not too familiar with the MCD's. There is a guy on here by the name of "Slawhammer" he has a similar set (his are a little nicer than mine) but he was talking about selling them a little while back. Maybe send him a PM and tell him Trip sent ya... If not there is always Evilbay!

Trip..

Looks like a EVO II? YOu will want to move the tank vent to the fan shroud, It being where it is will cause you headache's it will plug with dirt and not vent. You will also want to get yourself a set of side pannel's.

They keep the dirt out of the , and protect the drive gear's.

Good looking MCD.

cool but where and what does the tank vent and fan shroud look like,again i don't know anything about these thanks.... whats the big difference between evo II and evo III

Looks like a EVO II? YOu will want to move the tank vent to the fan shroud, It being where it is will cause you headache's it will plug with dirt and not vent. You will also want to get yourself a set of side pannel's.

They keep the dirt out of the , and protect the drive gear's.

Good looking MCD.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks