hi new; i hope im in the right place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a EVO II? YOu will want to move the tank vent to the fan shroud, It being where it is will cause you headache's it will plug with dirt and not vent. You will also want to get yourself a set of side pannel's.

They keep the dirt out of the , and protect the drive gear's.

Good looking MCD.

I thought the EVO II's shared the same upper arms as the EVO III?Those look like early Proline upper arms.

Frank

Last edited:
cool but where and what does the tank vent and fan shroud look like,again i don't know anything about these thanks.... whats the big difference between evo II and evo III

The chassis,control arms and diffs are the biggest differences.Its been said that the pre EVO III diffs are a weak link as are the smaller M6 upper control arm turnbuckles.There is an EVO III conversion available which gives you the upgraded chassis and lower control arms.

Frank

cool but where and what does the tank vent and fan shroud look like,again i don't know anything about these thanks.... whats the big difference between evo II and evo III
Here is a picture for your enjoyment:

DSC00189.jpg

I just installed a modded pipe, but you get the idea.

I have never had a problem with the vent hooked up there, never gets mud in it, and never ices up.

cool thanks for the tips!!

Here is a picture for your enjoyment:

DSC00189.jpg

I just installed a modded pipe, but you get the idea.

I have never had a problem with the vent hooked up there, never gets mud in it, and never ices up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks