Sold / Found High end losi part out, rcmax, proam, phatdad etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Parks

Print my own
PART OUT! Sick of time wasters, if you cant afford it don't waste my time. All high end parts, entire build has 3 tanks on it or less on some parts. Prices are shipped in the U.S. will ship anywhere on your dime. The more you buy the more I'll discount. This build looks brand new still, literally minutes of runtime on it. PM is best to keep track of stuff, please if your serious ask any questions and don't be afraid to make a offer. If your not interested, don't comment.

Whole car $4500

Roller complete with servos, body and cage $2250

Specs:
- Rcmax 90cc with titanium pipe/ black bone gears/ crazy stu intake $2250

- Rcmax/ pro-am diff housings with towers $350

- Rcmax diffs (all 3) plus a locker $225

- Phatdad drivetrain, this is his oldschool stuff and much stronger than anything he makes now, enough spare cups to make another truck plus spare axles ALL axles, ALL cups, boots $450

- IRC big bores both rear sets/ NRP long travel front tower $275

- hitec d845wp steering servo/ stock throttle servo $125

- ADI quick change center carrier $125

- 5ive-b brakes $40

- custom hydro-dipped body and cage $300

- BRP knobbies, with adaptors and kold kutters $300

- NRP push/pull steering $25

-FLM front/ rear braces/ ddm top brace $60

-BDR front basher and sport bumper $150 for both

- DGI turnbuckles $100 for whole set

13365.jpeg13031.jpeg20190109_173348.jpg20190109_173401.jpg20190107_085803.jpgreceived_290276111577511.jpeg

Last edited:
In our chat room he said it wasn't very reliable and he didn't drive it enough for that reason, now the 90 is in the Baja that you've probably seen ?
Think it's the case with a lot of the custom rig...... takes time to work out what works and what does not.......??
When it looks that good I wouldnt care. I would just force it to wear skimpy clothes for my amusement and the pleasure of house guests and if it doesn't behave it gets the hose.
That will teach some lessons??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks