Hinge rear arms / Daniels pitstop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allanach

As part of my MT up-grade, I have decided to up-grade some of the most recently up-graded parts. Hope your still with me and yes it does sound odd but check this out!

Below is a pair of prototype lower rear A arms from Danielspitstop, they are fully hinged with stainless steel pins and plastic bushes. The reason for this is the stock arms use rod ends/ rose joints to attach the arm to the chassis & when you make toe-in / toe-out adjustments the center distance between the two joints gets longer or shorter in length depending on what way you go, this causes the arm to bind slightly and it also wears the ball joint and in the end it usually gets sloppy or as we all know it's a weak point any way. These arms pictured below have 2 degrees toe-in and 2 degrees castor and let me say they look tough.

reararms.jpg

Below is a picture of that heavy duty hinge I'm talkin about.
reararmsone.jpg

This is what it looks like all assembled.... well just about assembled anyway.
reararmstwo.jpg

I will give these things a good.... and I mean good work out to see how they hold up.

For more info regarding these bullet proof arms you can contact: [email protected]

stickers-D2.jpg

I would have to agree the stock set up is very sloppy after a bit of bashing. i would live to hear how bullet proof you think they are. The joints scare me a little knowing the beating and wear the rose joints get.

arent those the elcon rear arms ?

Both upper & lower arms are made by DPS "Danielspitstop" and they are made in Australia.

Not many people in Australia stock to many Elcon parts because they are very expensive and a few key components cannot be interchanged with FG plastic or Alloy parts.

Also the DPS parts pictured come just as pictured.... you don't have to buy this and that and to the end user this saves you $$$.

I would have to agree the stock set up is very sloppy after a bit of bashing. i would live to hear how bullet proof you think they are. The joints scare me a little knowing the beating and wear the rose joints get.

BTB, I intend to give these bad boys a good work out "as you should" and I'll let you know how they hold up :2guns:

Are these a proto or are they for sale? Guess I could just go over and look,.... lazzzzzzzzzzzy.:)

Give it a couple of weeks as DPS has so much new stock and all sorts of things like these arms and it has not reached the website yet.
I do know that he will have 10 or 20 pairs available shortly and they will be snapped up like hot cakes when you compare them with quality and price against anything else on the market.

If you want I can send you a PM just before they hit the website?

Let me know:)

Hi Dave,

Are you going to basshill this sat?
My Truck will be fully "elconised" by this friday so I am looking forward to testing it on Saturday. Still waiting for the rear shock tower though.

Did you manage to put your 2 speed back? if not you should man ...

Hi Dave,

Are you going to basshill this sat?
My Truck will be fully "elconised" by this friday so I am looking forward to testing it on Saturday. Still waiting for the rear shock tower though.

Did you manage to put your 2 speed back? if not you should man ...

Hey champ,
Bass Hill... here I come, see ya on Saturday.
Looking forward to to seeing your truck BLING BLING.
I have not installed the two speed yet but have been working on something just as cool if not cooler..... hint; someone on this forum knows what it is but HE WONT TELL.

That's what I'm talkin about.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks