Hobbythek has got their advent calendar on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?

I've used them for years and never had an issue ?
I did wonder how they managed to pump the orders without problems lol
They put the blame on fg and said it came down the ther packaging , said they picked the parts in the bags but do not check inside closed parts bags. Guy i was mailing in turn mailed fg and its fg who has sent the parts to me:unsure:(y).....its with regular post this will take some time :rolleyes: regular mail SUX HERE!

yes you right !(y) at least i getting them:D but could really take 1-3 months just depends if the post office people feel like working or not:rolleyes:
and thats no joke:mad:
Post office are a bunch of fekin idiots, let's b honest here. They throw your stuff around, take forever, let's stuff set for ever, like once my package sat in the same place for like 3-4 days and another thing happened when I ordered my phone, when they were delivering it they pretty much threw it on my porch, they clearly can't care less ??

Yeah it really depends on location. When I got my sr120 heli it got lost in the mail. I freaked on the local postal guy. 4 weeks later I got a call that my package had been found. I went and picked to pick it up. Box had been opened and the heli was gone. The guy that shipped it to me didn't cover up the box so the world knew what was inside. Best guess one of the guys that loaded the truck seen it, hid it, emptied the box out and tossed the box back in the truck some time later. Lucky for me it had insurance so the postal service had to buy me another one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks