Hobbywing 56113 bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think there is a comparison with the castle motor on youtube. I’ll try and find it

Here you go. I think he measured the bearings in the video ?

Perfect. Thank you.
OH MY GOD . WTF ...... What are the bearing used for . Where ? Engine , wheel , diff . What RC are they used in . We aren't Carnak.
I hope that was a joke?
I had to google carnak. It’s not a word.
I sent boca a email. See if they have the size. I didn’t realize the hobbywing motors were rubber sealed bearings. I might not be in too much of a rush to change them.

Last edited:
Oh I read it, but I don't know what a Hobbywing 56113 is. And honestly if the OP isn't going to give details it's not worth my time looking up . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hence why I asked all those supposedly dumb questions in my first post in this thread. He thought I was joking.... only partially. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you don’t know. Don’t comment. It’s really that easy.

Sorry that's not how I roll. More info is alway helpful and the last I knew that's what forums were for. Sorry if your butt hurt .
Hey no problem. There was a time 35 years ago I didn’t know anything either. I have a good idea of where you’re at
Read.
Research.
remember.
We will still never know it all.
I put thought into a reply before I hit the “post reply” button. It helps with respect.
take this as constructive and learn from it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks