How long would a 2000mah receiver battery last?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has someone tried /used the “official” 5200mah Dynamite battery? I bought one yesterday since it was last one and 35% off.
I assume everyone recommends the killer 7200 just because of the extra capacity right?

Has someone tried /used the “official” 5200mah Dynamite battery? I bought one yesterday since it was last one and 35% off.
I assume everyone recommends the killer 7200 just because of the extra capacity right?
5200 is plenty also plus you get nice horrizon warranty with it.

I use a 1700 and get 2 or 3 bash sessions out of it before a recharge and its never close to flat. Big batteries for gassers is a waist of money imo. Put it towards a upgrade you'll see results from.
Dang! That is crazy.
I pulled mine from my dbxl after a good 4 years and they still both worked when yanked. I think a lot of premature servo failure is due to not properly setting the end points. Its super important.

I use a 1700 and get 2 or 3 bash sessions out of it before a recharge and its never close to flat. Big batteries for gassers is a waist of money imo. Put it towards a upgrade you'll see results from.

I pulled mine from my dbxl after a good 4 years and they still both worked when yanked. I think a lot of premature servo failure is due to not properly setting the end points. Its super important.

Exactly. Set your end points and you will be fine and if it breaks call up horrizon and they will send you another .

I think it highly depends on the rig, I have a powerful led Bar (like the 5t 2.0) and use a 3Ah lipo and towards the second tank Im at 7.2/7.4 volts which makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.
Plus it is very convenient to recharge the battery once and forget about it for a long time. ??

Most of us either go cheap and get the smallest battery that we can run on, or get the biggest one that will fit in the box, I wouldnt go much bellow 2k mah.

Depending on the stock servo, it is rated for duel voltage. Running a box stock 5ive servo for throttle steering that's rated for 2s power. don't just assume the stock servo cant take lipo power. Look the numbers up. You may be surprised. They reccomend the nimh hump pack because it's cheap and they know the servo wont tank for a long time on low power.

And I run the killer 6k mah because it fits in both the dbxl and 5ive so i can swap them out if need be

I use a 2200mah 2S lipo in my 5T clone, did a bash day at the track, 4 tanks of fuel later and the battery was no where near used. Don't need bigger in my opinion.
Baja uses a 2300mah LiFe and it falls apart before battery is spent, but normally charged every 3rd bash session to be sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks