How Many Fifth-scale Rc Vehicles Do You Own? How Many is Enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh just rub it in,for crying out loud...???
??
Assembled and running, 4, Vekta and 3 HPI Baja 5T/SCs. I also have a HPI Baja 5B and 2 Baja 5SCs large plastic tubs still needs to be assembled. I'm not close to being done. I will most likely get a Losi 5ive B and if I am able to find a new Losi 5ive T 1.0 or will settle for a Rovan LT450 by the end of the summer. The KV5TT will most likely have to wait until next year.
Wow! Fifth-scale nirvana!

Well, I have been in to it off and on since '10. I started off with my 5T. If I remember correctly the 5SC was introduced a few months later. After seeing it I wanted it. At that time my son was 5, so within 6 months or so, I got the 5SC. Just so my son could share the fun of bringing the noise instead of that bullshit generic RCs most kids get. My son got to use the 5T when we bashed.

I have three , I don't no if there true 5 scalers , but trump bought me a x max , I have a armma 8s , and a Vekta five that is tough as nails , still want the Vekta trophy truck , in the RC world , enuuf is not enuff , I have 24 total rigs and love them all , I will be thinking the heard again to get the trophy truck , then that will be enuff ????

I have three , I don't no if there true 5 scalers , but trump bought me a x max , I have a armma 8s , and a Vekta five that is tough as nails , still want the Vekta trophy truck , in the RC world , enuuf is not enuff , I have 24 total rigs and love them all , I will be thinking the heard again to get the trophy truck , then that will be enuff ????
Dude.

Photos.. Right meow

I used to have a problem...
35078218_10216790369331509_5186560832581926912_o.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks