Sold / Found hpi baja 5b ss new forsale may trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck01973

Reading the Rules!
i have a new hpi baja ss 1/5 scale buggy just finished last night over $1800 spent on the build has a turtle racing clutch,robinson steel gears,hpi light kit,5000 mah reciever pack,rpm arms,futaba 3pm spectrum radio,extra pro line body,integy front disc brake set up,aluminum steering servo arm,plus extra spare parts asking $1200 or b/o or will trade for a dirtbike or quad or ? can email pics to anyone interested i can also be reached at 410-440-2738

will also put back to stock and sell minus radio for $800 shipped

Last edited:
Scammed

this guy is a fraud. we sent emails back and forth about the trade i shipped mine and up until he got my stuff he emailed me. what he did was printed a label for fedex giving me a bogus tracking no. and fedex never even had the package.

i found somthing on him on another forum and if i may have the permission of the mod to post this you guys can see he did the same thing to another guy on there.

here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/profile.cfm?section=ratings&memid=445723

There needs to be a forum rule here that only allows people with 50+ posts to sell something. That's my opinion. Lots of jerks out there screwing people over.

I feel your pain Gas. I'm being scammed right now. Basically the same senario but they did ship me something. It wasn't what I traded for . It was old computer tower. It's about the same weight of the baja I was supposed to get so it deceived me when we exchanged pics of shipping paper work. My guy is in Canada. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hey Gas ,what happens when you call the number he has posted? I would blow that number up.

he does not answer.

this really sucks, to think that people get a kicks from taking other ppls stuff.

charles sieracki if your read this, don't worry bud when it hits you, which i know it will, its gonna hit you hard man! may god be with you dude.

Last edited:
Man that really sucks, sorry to hear about all of that. I got scammed awhile back and didn't realize it until it was to late. Never got back what I shipped him.

This is the reason why I'll never trade anything online unless its with someone within driving distance,Its just not worth the risk.There's always several avenues of recouping lost funds through a botched purchase.And yeah,its time for some rule changes.

Frank

We'll be changing rules on both HBF and LSF in the next few days.

I'm all for a minimum post requirement. (Even though I don't meet it on this forum, as I do on others.) You can never be too careful and although a 30day/30post rule will help, I don't know if people will ever be as honest as we expect.

I hope you guys catch this SOB. I've been ripped several times and it's NO FUN.
Good Luck!

RCU is full of scammers. back about a year or two ago i almost got picked off aswell, but i was smart enough and did not ship till i received the package, let alone it was suppose to be a fg leopard and wat i got was a wall adapter with snipped wires. I never ship to someone thats not knowen, if the person has feedback and other people to confirm it then your pretty safe. I just hope this guy gets caught cause if he scams the wrong person it'll be like commiting suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks