Sold / Found hpi baja 5b ss new forsale may trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been keeping up with this lately. The wife and I had vacation plans and just got back recently.

nope, theres still some people that think it, one is yolanda.

chucked don't let it get to you man! I know what you have done to help me out, and I really don't think you could be thee "chuck" and helping us out at the same time, if so then you got some serious issues bud! LOL

U got mail too!

*update*

Well, I know some of you are probably saying when will this ever end! It finally has!! I got a tracking no. from the det today and my goods are on the way. I actually ended up getting a 5t out of this. The backorder dates for the SS kept getting pushed back, so I'm getting the 5t instead.

I just want to say thank you to all that helped out.

Well, I know some of you are probably saying when will this ever end! It finally has!! I got a tracking no. from the det today and my goods are on the way. I actually ended up getting a 5t out of this. The backorder dates for the SS kept getting pushed back, so I'm getting the 5t instead.

Any time man.......glad it worked out for ya....♥

Good to hear, you'll love the T.

Got it!!

It's here!! This thing is bigger than I thought.

Thread can be closed now.

Time to order some mods!!

Attachments

• baja 5t 002.jpg
    baja 5t 002.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
  • baja 5t 005.jpg
    baja 5t 005.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 14
  • baja 5t 006.jpg
    baja 5t 006.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 12
Yeah I'm going to run it on Sun. Been really tempted to fire it up this evening but I want to check the diff for oil and go through it to make sure everything is okay first.

Great new Gasgaws.

ChuckedD, I can change your name, but it will change yor name on everything. you can have a usertitle of Chucked if you like.

Nah Im good, I thinking of selling my 5th scale anyway. I like brushless. Or trading it for a gas boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks