HPI Baja rims to FG adapters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but one of the guys that i bash with was going to make an adapter up that sat inside the HPI wheel and over the FG square but there are none that I am aware of available, if he gets some made I will be sure to buy a few and let people know.
Don't those technokit buggies (baja clone) have HPI wheels with FG squares factory fitted? If so just get yourself a pair of them, or do you want to run some of those nice billet numbers :rockon:
Maybe a manufacturer like ramtech could make some and sell them to us all :clown: hint hint

Hey Rob,
I had the same dillema a little while back. If you ask RCAholic on the HBF he did something like that a little while ago. He says it works great for him. I tried for the front and it wasn't too hard I put bearings that would fit the ID of the HPI hub and the OD that would fit the FG. Got the bearings from Boca bearings but they were really expensive $100 for all 4. The rear was a different story, I started it but gave up and since sold the FG. Hope this helps.
Z

They are 24mm hexes. I really don't feel like firing up the lathe if I don't have to.

Coil, can you get more?

MAN,GETTIN SOME NEW VERSIONS DONE FOR MY SMARTECH TITAN PROJECT ,SO ILL GET A SET KNOCKED UP FOR YOU AS WELL.GIVE ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS,FLAT OUT AT WORK.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks