Hpi baja upgrade part 1

Thread starter #21

Skubaben

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Some of the parts have come in the mail woop woop :)

Just a quick update to what am doing on the baja.

New shock socks. Alloy front bearings and a little experiment on the right side to try to cover it up more, It did not work:p Got ripped apart in a fue mins :) And the plastic under left under pullstarter go bent under wheel height. So ill guess ill try to get that in alloy ;) Or ill try to get it to sitt better i atleast.

But love the baja so much fun to drive. And its like having a puppy. Alot of ppl get rly curious abut it ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #22

Skubaben

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
20181017_235630.jpg 20181017_235643.jpg
Am having so much fun with my baja! Just installed new throttle servo and its so responive!:)
I got own battery for the lights. Cuse i don't want anything taking el from the servos.
The dominator pipe is sooo loud omg!:)
Socks on the shocks. i removed the protector from starter. Cuse am having rly short start wire. Cuse it broke :p (But new on its way)

I have shit load of tires on its way and already some have arived already.
I have 12 diffrent parts i have orderd from ebay.

Soo i feel i come to the point where am rly happy with the baja as it is .
So i think out side of the items on its way. Ill stop upgrade it.(just maintaine it)
And order my next car in 2 weeks. After looking high and low. I come to the conclution to buy a 30 DNT Shortcourse;) Close over sea support. And i think i found a rly good store to order from. rcmodelz.co.uk . From what i can find they are amazing ppl who is proud of there products . I wanted to order from Dave/steve. But the tax and price for delivery to Norway. Made the Uk offer rly atractiv. Am able to get and RTR for 580 punds. Wich is amazing for a 1:5 truck.(don't call it a 5ive-t clone cuse i think they hate it) :doctor:;)
From what i found its superior to alot of, dunno what to call em . Other brands trucks not losi:p (clones)
So if am able to get it as good as a Losi with some mods and upgrades am a happy camper:)

But its not build the same way as a losi. So its not a copy as the others. Engine is turned the other way. Throttle servo is behind. So there is differences. But still rly similar. Cuse its the same class truck.

Attachments

Last edited: