HY32cc rebuild kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRC

I've been searching for rebuild kit for my hy32cc with no luck. Found piston and ring but not wrist pin needle bearing and gasket set. Not sure if other parts are the same as smaller HY or other brands. Any help will be appreciated.

I bought Zenoah G320 piston, ring, and wrist pin needle bearing for my HY, they are totally different, much bigger.
HY is the stock Chinese engine in the Rampage. Part from CY or Zen would probably work tho. My engine has an RCMK crankcase, CY +2 crank and a Zenoah modded and ported head kit lol
Hybrid. ?

I replaced it w G320. Redcat is sending me a new motor and servos, warranty. Like to rebuild the damaged motor for spare.
Man, I need to take it easy w Loctite, had a hard time removing wheel nuts, super tight.
Installed new tires on my 5B, stock rear suck. Hope these have better traction.

Attachments

• IMG_20181014_080025.jpg
    IMG_20181014_080025.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Honestly the only thing I have ever used loctite on is the head bolts and the pinion gear. Never had a Bolt just vibrate loose

Lost 4 bolts on Rampage so far. I use Loctite on all bolts that go into metal thread and a little CA on plastic thread.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks