I did it guys. I pulled the trigger!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'd definitely upgrade the pipe, nothing wrong with the dominantor but if you really want to get everything out of that motor a good pipe will help(Olimat, Bartolone or victory) and ddm black Friday will be here in the coming weeks so I'd get one then (if you choose to get a pipe) .
Either way, congrats on your new motor! I'm sure you'll love it. I just bought a 34reed non ss last weekend myself ?

Last edited:
So I'm wondering if I SHOULD do an exhaust upgrade? I have the 5t Dominator pipe
https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/...5t-5sc_1_0ef7739048efcecddcea081e5f1509fc.jpg

Id really like to keep this exhaust as it's been pretty good to me but I'm not that knowledgeable about exhausts.
The dominator was designed for 23-29cc motors buy a decent 32-34cc oilmat,bart or vrc?? get out every cent you payed for the ss ??
Yes I'd definitely upgrade the pipe, nothing wrong with the dominantor but if you really want to get everything out of that motor a good pipe will help(Olimat, Bartolone or victory) and ddm black Friday will be here in the coming weeks so I'd get one then (if you choose to get a pipe) .
Either way, congrats on your new motor! I'm sure you'll love it. I just bought a 34reed non ss last weekend myself ?
+1??

Theres no reason to throw out a perfectly good pipe chasing an extra .1 hp on a stock engine. I fully understand that a vrc, or olimat, or bart is a better pipe, but to say a dom is junk is a load of crap. Till I can see meaningful data that the dom is so much worse, then the next pipe that it shouldn't be recommended, I'll continue to defend it, especially at its price point.

Theres no reason to throw out a perfectly good pipe chasing an extra .1 hp on a stock engine. I fully understand that a vrc, or olimat, or bart is a better pipe, but to say a dom is junk is a load of crap. Till I can see meaningful data that the dom is so much worse, then the next pipe that it shouldn't be recommended, I'll continue to defend it, especially at its price point.
For one, I'm not taking about a stock engine I'm talking about op's new 34 ss, and second I never said the dom was junk, I said the vrc, Olimat, or Bart is better for modded engines such as the 34ss that op bought.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks