i feel like most of us don't notice/look at this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm to be honest don't really like this site. Posted a few mails off to the sales team months later I'm still waiting for a reply.more than half of every thing is out of stock..... and postage and only credit card payment dose not suit me. DDM have PayPal(y)Mail them and within 24 hours they get back to you(y)
true, ddm is the best, just wish they had upgrades and engines for the big bore guys like Detroit Performace RC.

Run with big boys = pay big$$$$$$$
tell me about it :cautious: close to something like $1650 an the damn thing don't even run :mad: i wish i just saved my 1650 and there was a slightly used scott finlay rcmax 71 i shoulda bought but it is what it is :cautious: ill have proboblly spent 1800-2000 on this motor and truck when its done but ill post when its done

I know this is hardly the time but you need a second rig:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For me having down time with my rig suck coz nothing els to play with:unsure:
At least if you having issues with one youll have back up(y)
I know I do, just don't have the money right now. I do want to start saving Right when this baja is semi "done" so I can have another fir when the 70cc Baja breaks

tell me about it :cautious: close to something like $1650 an the damn thing don't even run :mad: i wish i just saved my 1650 and there was a slightly used scott finlay rcmax 71 i shoulda bought but it is what it is :cautious: ill have proboblly spent 1800-2000 on this motor and truck when its done but ill post when its done
I hate when that happens. Hate wasting money. But you make it work one way or another.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks