I got one!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wezg

hi all
Well I got a second hand 2wd baja in the end.(should be delivered to me on tuesday..meant to be a few good bits on this one so fairly happy..although its going to need a bit of a tidy.

I'm wondering where I can get my hands on a manual for it now..mainly for part numbers and such..

cheers
WEZ

hi all
Well I got a second hand 2wd baja in the end.(should be delivered to me on tuesday..meant to be a few good bits on this one so fairly happy..although its going to need a bit of a tidy.

I'm wondering where I can get my hands on a manual for it now..mainly for part numbers and such..

cheers
WEZ

hi mate ,try this link they have a down load for the manuals http://www.rc-car-online.de/en-teile,teile.htm ...............phil

Cheers Guys

voo2doo I am hoping it will be a fairly painless start as there is a fair bit of alloy on this car but I'm not expecting it to be a free ride...I know its gunna cost me an arm and a leg but I haven't told the wife that yet..lol

csr260 I will have pics up soon as I can in another thread of course...

If all goes to plan it should be here tuesday so I will take the pics of how it arrives, during and after..
I guess you will have to get used to seeing my name around here

WEZ

You will enjoy it but you WILL catch the dreaded Baja disease ,where you can't stop buying stuff for it until divorce papers come through the letter box:lol::lol::lol: (I'm on me third wife now!)
Good luck,you'll have fun.
J.

Bigger the better...cheers anyway..yep its an FG baja

Sperera pics will follow soon as I get my hands on it

Dwarfy...not really sure how much tidying it will take but I think it needs the brakes sorted out and me being me I want to strip it all down and rebuild it so I know its all sound.probably needs a clean anyway...lol

away to go clean my workshop now so I have somewhere to work.. :w00t:

cheers

WEZ

Bigger the better...cheers anyway..yep its an FG baja

Sperera pics will follow soon as I get my hands on it

Dwarfy...not really sure how much tidying it will take but I think it needs the brakes sorted out and me being me I want to strip it all down and rebuild it so I know its all sound.probably needs a clean anyway...lol

away to go clean my workshop now so I have somewhere to work.. :w00t:

cheers

WEZ

Strip down is a good idea then you know where you are with it.

CSR260 if I tried that I would be up for divorce instantly....

I'm lucky in the fact I have a nice well equipped workshop to tinker around in...and a very understanding Wife who lets me get away with so much.

IMAG0297.jpg

this is it a few weeks ago before a few jobs..Plenty of crap has been piled on top of this..

WEZ

that is a draper top box and it has faded badly..the inside is still bright red..I have owned that box for the last 17 years so its seen a hell of alot of use.
thats my nitro buggy living on top now...lol

must buy a new and bigger box to sit the baja on..lol

this has to have been the longest and slowest day in ages...STILL waiting on the courier with no sign of them yet....The bordom is unreal...
All I want to do is play....:(

aaahhhhh ha it did arrive....5.30..but only 1 box out of 2..

I got it fired up and had a little 3min run..

now is to see how far i can throw the steer wheel controller.I really cant get along with it...sticks coming up..

pics will follow shortly..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks