I just broke my LOSI DBXL-E 2.0 front diff outdrive, any recommendation than OEM ones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yehonatan Devorkin

Hi all!
I'm running my RC with 2x HRB Graphene 4S Lipo, 6000mah & 100C for Bashing only (on dune)...
The first accident I had with it, ever! I was landed on my front right wheel - then I noticed that I broke the diff outdrive.
Are there any recommendations for replacing it? or use OEM? I couldn't find any upgrade parts over at DDM.
For diff oils, I'll follow that thread, but think I'll stay with the factory oils for now (30,000 cst)- as I like how this RC behave so far.

It was my 2nd time running that RC. all OEM for now (besides the receiver...)
IMG_20201031_155254_Bokeh.jpg

@Seandonato73 & @RcJunkie13 are these compatible with Losi DBXL-E 2.0? have you had the ability to compare the two?
I'm planning in the future to upgrade the motor\engine to HobbyWing Max5 or laters Mamba combo
It’s crappy to upgrade some things that you find out aren’t a “upgrade”. Buy a stock set and install one. I’m in the process of lining up a castle 2028 and mmx8s for my dbxle2. It wants more power. Lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks