I live in the USA Can I get a 30dnt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been following the uk basters on youtube for the last few months and thought I was going to get a vekta until I realized how cheap a 30 degree north truck really is. Really want to find a retailer that will sell me a roller, want to drop an OBR into it and convert it into a monster truck project. Anyone know how to help me?

Did a quick look for you this sells them.

https://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/
I did, I asked them if they would ship to the US and they said yes on FB but when I put a dragon hammer into the cart and went to pay It said local pickup with no other shipping option. When I tried to contact them back on FB they flat out ignored me so I tried emailing them and still nothing so I gave up with them.

There was another place I saw ,I'll try to find it but I think prices were high.
Ok found it,maybe contact them about what your looking for.

https://www.enginediy.com/products/...8cc-petrol-rc-car?_pos=1&_sid=e08395c19&_ss=r
Yeah that price is pretty ridiculous. Might as well get a losi

Should I just get the rovan WLT instead? Problem is that the 30dnt RTR is £583 which translates to $660USD Im almost positive shipping is gonna be atleast $150 if I can get them to ship it. Banggood has the WLT for $848 with free shipping which seems to be the exact same car just different body. Which truck you think will have higher quality? Im all in for the 30dnt it just seems impossible to get where im at.

There was another place I saw ,I'll try to find it but I think prices were high.
Ok found it,maybe contact them about what your looking for.

https://www.enginediy.com/products/...8cc-petrol-rc-car?_pos=1&_sid=e08395c19&_ss=r
Heya, I just entered my US shipping address at the RCmodels.co.uk checkout, and I got a shipping option: View attachment 61076

Is there a different model you were trying to order?
oh OK I didnt realize that was there. Shipping is quite high but its still cheaper then most options I was looking at. I think ill get the RTR version instead and upgrade what I break.

Oh man im so stuck now. Which color should I get . Im really digging this white version
b436b23f0ae8fcc524bd149222cbaeab.jpg

but this orange version is pretty sweet too
e1e62cd349a0ad4f2f077a02f0ece718.jpg

but originally ive been looking at black which is really just a nice looking gray
0b56216269d246f1e7466667bfe8b431.jpg

gonna change up that red bead lock and hub. What required upgrades does this thing need for an OBR?

What about asking Detroit Performance about it? They sell the bodies and some parts. Maybe ask if they have a truck laying around or what it would cost from them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks