i need hep from somebody who knows computer stuff!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that doesn't work either.

I've tried loading the files in video editing software...it won't load...non-supported format.
I've tried loading it/changing it via VLC, doesn't work...

I'll look around to see if i can find some more info on this....

I'm also working on a PC...maybe someone working with a Mac could give this a shot...

I'm Gunna try, one is over the 25mb limit so I'm uploading it to Google drive.

For your file sending needs use https://wetransfer.com its free, blazing fast and will do 2GB files.
No, i know it only does 50% of the file so I made 2 copy of the same file (so if it did 50% of it, it would still be 100% of my file) and merged them via control prompt and, only one of my files Actually got fixed the rest didn't.

You don't make two copies. You download the program, if I remember correctly you can decide from where to where it scan and fix. Right? So do one half, then uninstill and go to your registry database (winkey+R type "regedit") and search for the program name and delete all keys that contain the program name. Reboot, reinstall the program and do the other half.

For your file sending needs use https://wetransfer.com its free, blazing fast and will do 2GB files.

You don't make two copies. You download the program, if I remember correctly you can decide from where to where it scan and fix. Right? So do one half, then uninstill and go to your registry database (winkey+R type "regedit") and search for the program name and delete all keys that contain the program name. Reboot, reinstall the program and do the other half.
Thanks I'll try this!
that doesn't work either.

I've tried loading the files in video editing software...it won't load...non-supported format.
I've tried loading it/changing it via VLC, doesn't work...

I'll look around to see if i can find some more info on this....

I'm also working on a PC...maybe someone working with a Mac could give this a shot...
It's very strange, my camera didn't cut out, my phone didn't shut off, didn't give me any errors, just recorded totally fine but then when I went to play it, it was broken..

Last edited:
Ok I figured out how to fix this, I used a application called recover_mp4 and ffmpeg, and with this video it's not too complicated if you know basic stuff.
But, annoyingly my POS phone never saved (corrupt or not) the file I wanted, it saved a bunch of random ass clips that were corrupt and I managed to fix those but they were useless. So that's annoying, this was the only clip, This was from the f1 festival I went to last Saturday, none of you people out my chat room would know since I forgot to mention it on the rest of the forum, not like anyone cars ?
That's the only clip that's worth anything, but I found this vid on yt of a basic idea of what was going on. That even was cool as hell, got me hooked on f1 cars lol. @1Coopgt mad me aware of it a week before it. Not my vid

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks