I Need your help..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vectra

Well guys.
Seeing as some of you travel a lot and meet different people at different clubs and Tracks.
Would any of you know of a guy by the name of : Barry Still . ?
He lives in the general area of : Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom

He probably would have been driving a
Lauterbacher X Link 2005
This one
Lauterbachershell.gif

Lauterbacher2.jpg

Lauterbacher.jpg

Any info would help.
Cheers

Are you holding his car for ransom? :helpsmilie:

Well guys.
Seeing as some of you travel a lot and meet different people at different clubs and Tracks.
Would any of you know of a guy by the name of : Barry Still . ?
He lives in the general area of : Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom

He probably would have been driving a
Lauterbacher X Link 2005
This one
Lauterbachershell.gif

Lauterbacher2.jpg

Lauterbacher.jpg

Any info would help.
Cheers

So you have payed for it but not recived it?

Well.
I really didnt want to post this but.... Yes in a way.
No, I did not buy the Lauterbacher but I did buy the Shell in the first pic.
This one.
Lauterbachershell.gif

Paid him for it nearly a month ago. ( 4th April )
Didint receive it and tried several times via email to contact him regarding the delay. He came back saying he just found my emails in his junk folder. ( OK, Can happen but I personally glange through mine on a daily basis purely to check if some are in there that I need)
Then he gave me some story about his wife was after having some car accident that threw everything in turmoil and he ftotally forgot to send it. ( he didnt forget to accept payment though) :nono:

Anyhow, He promised me that he would send it immediatly via special delivery and that I would have it by Saturday. ( I don't get mail on Saturday so I said Monday was looknig good ) I took him at his word. That was on the 19th of April. Guess what.!
No shell yet.. Several Emails to him and no reply..
Now. i know this is not the most valuable item in the world but I gave him 50 euro of my money for nothing as far as I am concerned.. :(

Well.
When I do eventually hunt him down ( And I will I promise him ) I will certainly embarrewss him by Ringing the Chairman of each club he races at and insist that they openly request that he sends the shell to me.
Failing that I have spoken to a friend of mine ( Policeman ) he is waiting for me to press charges so as they can go ahead and arrest him for Fraud. ;0
Cheers

All done and dusted now.
Seller contacted the delivery people and they mislaid it. So he gave me a full refund. ;)

glad all is worked out. doesn't that burn you, it was the fraking Shipping company! they almost ruined your day and the sellers word!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks