I saw one today!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

I went to a hobby shop to pick up a few parts for the copter and as soon as I walked in the door I saw it...They had a Firehammer sitting on the counter and a Baja on a shelf.....They are BIG!

The urge is getting harder to control

SMaxxin,

Well you're done. Trust me it won't be long now until you get one. I got sucked in just from viewing this site - you're viewing the site and seeing them in person. Good luck my friend and be sure to let us know which one you end up getting!

-Michael

Honestly, after driving my 5B Im done with nitro. Ill still do my electric racing like I have always done but no more nitro. I sold all 6 of them in the last few weeks. 4 of them to buy the 5B and the other 2 just because I don't want the hastle of nitro any more. 15 years of fiddle farting around with bumble bees was enough. I now have a MANS toy.

i sold my nitros to get a 5b and i don't miss them at all. its was the best thing i could have done. once there set up. just pull the rope and go. only thing that u have to stop for is gas about every 45 minutes. in the last 9 months i turned my low speed 1 time about 1/8 of a turn.

I had 7 nitros when I bought the Baja and now I have 1 left to tinker with but I have not touched it since September.I sold the other 6 to get hop ups for my Baja.
Just buy it you will love it sooooo much more than your nitros.I have had more fun with my Baja than anything I have owned to date.

im getting ready to list what i have left on ebay, grab an F1 and more goodies for the baja.
Make sure you snap a lot of photos of the F1. Im into on road big but there is no one that has the F1 for me to look at.

I hope there are some at the Pomona show next month.

im still waiting to hear back from the guy i was supposed to get one from. last comunicae was friday evening. hopefully i ll hear back from him Soon. but if i don't then when i do grap one, i ll be sure to get pic happy with it..lol

I went to a hobby shop to pick up a few parts for the copter and as soon as I walked in the door I saw it...They had a Firehammer sitting on the counter and a Baja on a shelf.....They are BIG!

The urge is getting harder to control

:eek:mg:

I am amazed that you even walked out of the shop without it...

I think if you had asked the shop owner to fire her up you would have been carrying a large box out with you

i have all eletric but tonight ill be getting a savage for free :D some one my dad works with doesn't want it and he knows i do rcs so im getting it for free. other then that no nitros. i just cant wait for my baja 5b.

Cracker sell the savage for some more upgrades...all profit if you got it for free:)

After reading threads on the other forum for a week...I caved and haven't looked back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks