Ignition coil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rajsbaja

How to set the ignition coil bak again, it took it off to put a new stop switch but aft I put it all back together the starter cord would not pull, it seems to be stuck. I applied too much force n it broke the starter cord pls help.

How to set the ignition coil bak again, it took it off to put a new stop switch but aft I put it all back together the starter cord would not pull, it seems to be stuck. I applied too much force n it broke the starter cord pls help.

losen the ignition coil fold a business card in half put between ign coil and fly wheel press down ign coil and tighten, pull out the card should be right to go .....

Troy

Last edited:
Who on here is going to take a set of feeler gauges to their baja Keithy wiethy?
J.:rolleyes:

well if i had some feeler guages i would just to make sure the coil was installed correctly at the factory, i personally have seen coil spacing incorrect on all types of small engines straight from the factory so it is a good idea to check but in a pinch the card trick works

I bought the Zen tool because I am a tool freak and keep it in my RC tool box. I even keep a torque wrench in it for the motor fasteners and I torque every thing on the motor even the spark plug after putting anti size on the threads.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks