Illinois weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like ,you know what ,sometimes you get it ,an sometimes you don't!....:unsure:

I like to run my stuff when it is lightly raining or after a heavy rain out on pavement ,it is a real thrill!

Years ago we had sleds, i had Antarctic cat 600 triple, tuned pipes, jet kit, high comp pistons, 5k rpm clutch. thing ripped mega arse. It basically doesn't snow enough anymore to deal with the upkeep and limited areas to ride anymore. We've become too civilized ?. Have to pay to run dirt bikes and atvs at rausch creek/ tower city trail riders (owned by same people now)

Years ago we had sleds, i had Antarctic cat 600 triple, tuned pipes, jet kit, high comp pistons, 5k rpm clutch. thing ripped mega arse. It basically doesn't snow enough anymore to deal with the upkeep and limited areas to ride anymore. We've become too civilized ?. Have to pay to run dirt bikes and atvs at rausch creek/ tower city trail riders (owned by same people now)
We have a couple Jaguar Z1's. A few years old but still super reliable. Hoping to have a better season this year.Trip 022.JPG

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks