In a drill-start bind!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold Bascom

After a shoulder injury became aggravated by pulling on a starter cord, I had no other alternative but to switch to drill-start systems. Problem is, it seems like I have to buy a new drill start system every few months because they just wear out and the drill would simply spin without turning the engine over.

Is there any way past this? Are there any drill start brands that isn't made of soft aluminum that grinds down quickly?

The last one I bought (in picture) is a product with the words, 'Top Speed RC World.'20190619_111023.jpg20190619_111056.jpg20190619_111038.jpg

Yup bought the spring to rebuild it and watched the Fast Eddie vid on how to rebuild it and I can't get it to return like it did when it was new . It's a nice looking piece of junk.

And actually it really pisses me off that the spring didn't last more than 6 start ups.
I'd put a zenoha with a metal pawl.... .and if it muffs out max $20??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks