Integy Diff Housing??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Tmaxx full of integy stuff. It all works, but is clearly low quality.View attachment 56566
Looks like you have an MTXL as well! That's what I'm working on at the moment!
Fid for the win mate. Never had good luck with intigy with the dbxl.

I really wanted to try the GAP housings, but can't wait until they are back in stock. I went ahead and ordered the FID housings from China! I hope it doesn't take two months to get them!!

I have a integy diff in a roller I bought, not a huge fan but it does the job. It uses tiny screws to keep the rear cover on, which break off very easily. Fit and finish Is ok but not great. Last but not least, they are very pricey for what it is. You can get a rcmax or TR for less

There should be a What works legitimately on mtxl thread. Seriously. Everyone will say dbxl whatever but for real. There should be better threads for mtxl anything. Bust out crayons. Dumb it down for mtxl owners like myself. I see to many questions about what works......

If it makes you feel any better. I ordered a plasma cutter off ebay about a month ago now. Delivery date was February 18th to march 30th. No tracking number provided. Bet it will be closer to the end of march till I get it.

Yea, I think I'm going to be waiting a while. Timing, right??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks