Introducing the RAMTech-RC Kill Switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't do "50-50", "Call and ask a friend" or "ask the audience" by the way. You should know these facts as you have indeed helped develop this.

Example: DX3R, does it work?

You crack me up. Do you anything about radios and signals? Kill switches just take that signal and do something. I don't have to worry about the Spektrum signal. Mine doesn't use a relay, remember??

I know a lot about radios and signals. Enough to know that you and me will never be on the same frequency. ;)

And you crack me up. You should do your homework a tiny bit better. The processor you use reads as fast as a 98 year old grandmother, probably because it is nearly the same age. You'll be sending peoples rides off like unguided missiles with your lack of research and knowledge. Relay or not.

Again, do your homework. I only run KillerRC killswitches, and I live in Norway. You're never getting another dollar out of me, trust me.

While you're busy dodging to answer questions about this product, answer this one:

Is your killswitch LiFe and LiPo compatible?

Come on Rob, do I really know more about this item than you do?

Lmao next product . Which rovan / kingmotors product will you be rebadging to sell to your masses of blinded hbf followers Rob?

So this is not a clone of the Killer Bee.

Buuuuut, it is a clone of a Rovan switch???

What makes this part different from the parts that are imported by Integy,KM or Rovan?

Have any of you trolls heard of Contract Manufacturers? Its a factory that makes electronics. They can make you whatever you want. Some also sell the same or slightly different versions to other distributors.

Where do you get off calling people names?

How long would some last on HBF if they were to call you a troll.....as fast as you could hit the button.

You have proved several times in this post alone how two-faced you really are!

Your product IS a chinese knock off no matter how you word it,you have tryed everyway. But it is what it is.

So does this mean you are going to open HBF to all chinese products? Yeah sure,we know...only yours!

Might as well, grab all the cash you can before any one else!!

I have heard of them Rob . They also make an hpi Baja , rovan Baja and a king motors Baja among others , you don't think too highly of those companies. What makes you any different then these companies you frown apon ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks