iosi 5t exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bartolone!!!!its one of the more expensive ones but well worth the money!just keep in mind that the un silenced pipe is very loud,but sure does wake up the truck!good luck

34b72eacd4f3e66756dcf4765620171b.jpg
66e40212eb49abbba847da8865d1c4dd.jpg
8cca61d20d7b7d18a1224ba70fe31037.jpg
ab42800c432dd4a08fe9291c2cad6574.jpg

Call them,there in California..they were out of stock when I wanted one but because I called them they made one for me.

They are IRP camber links,and steering link..and the advantage is that they are bulletproof lol...chrome moly adjustable ends..they are sweet

My set up right now is for track racing so I have it geared down and set up to handle real well,but if I change gears and setup with everything else I have had it up to 64..right now it's a bit slower just for the track.

choice you motors

But my next toy is going to be a 1/5 scale on road car..like an FG of some sort

Need some advise please!! I'm looking at a ESP Modified & ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc Zenoah 4-Bolt Engine 4.5+ HP
or the .4hp Full Mod G340RC 34cc +2mm Stroker TR/OBR Reed Case Engine
motor. Which is the better choice and why. I really appreciate your knowledge and feedback:)

That's a lot of motor and money no matter what you do what are you going to do play or race or just spend money
Something we all do on here but it helps to know your plans
That motor is $900 or so and I have a $900 motor that I don't run a lot just race because it's a waste to play with if your going to race I doubt you can make time with the 34 or so reed and the 30.5 would just be able to
My 28.5 just makes 30 min
But if you are just playing there is the problem heat buildup in the clutch with these big motors so be aware of your play area may be to small

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks