iosi 5t exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's your choice that counts I can't tell you what you want and how you're going to use it but you can
If it's a race motor all out HP may not be the best choice
Yes I said that why well it's going to be hard to drive on loose tracks and if track has no long stright aways then it's not the best choice
What I'm saying I try and pick a motor for all around what it can do
I want a race motor that revs out the butt and has good tork also that can run 30 min on tank of fuel
That's hard to do for a race motor
So to get that you need extra parts to help the motor
First off a clutch that is tunable and not by replacing a spring to keep it in its power band
And a pipe now what type well if my motor revs it may need help on bottom end or if it's a tork motor a top end pipe would be my choice
I'm trying to make my car drive able in all conditions and that's hard to do
What ever you choice make a plan and stick with it and don't rely on someone telling you what you want
You are asking questions and that's great just remember I might be a kid of 9 or 10 talking to you that has never done this in their life
But relax I'm almost 60 and still act like 9 year old and all I do is race Rc cars 1/10 1/8 nitro off-road and 1/5 is my favorite just have to travel more to race butt less big races a year

point well taken

It's your choice that counts I can't tell you what you want and how you're going to use it but you can
If it's a race motor all out HP may not be the best choice
Yes I said that why well it's going to be hard to drive on loose tracks and if track has no long stright aways then it's not the best choice
What I'm saying I try and pick a motor for all around what it can do
I want a race motor that revs out the butt and has good tork also that can run 30 min on tank of fuel
That's hard to do for a race motor
So to get that you need extra parts to help the motor
First off a clutch that is tunable and not by replacing a spring to keep it in its power band
And a pipe now what type well if my motor revs it may need help on bottom end or if it's a tork motor a top end pipe would be my choice
I'm trying to make my car drive able in all conditions and that's hard to do
What ever you choice make a plan and stick with it and don't rely on someone telling you what you want
You are asking questions and that's great just remember I might be a kid of 9 or 10 talking to you that has never done this in their life
But relax I'm almost 60 and still act like 9 year old and all I do is race Rc cars 1/10 1/8 nitro off-road and 1/5 is my favorite just have to travel more to race butt less big races a year

Your point is well taken lol;)

I had a DDM dominator that I liked until I cartwheeled my 5ive on its lid. I broke one of the mounts once, repaired it, then ripped the mount from the muffler and I haven't fixed yet. It did really wake the stock engine up. I don't race, just play with reckless abandon. I did wrap the whole thing with exhaust wrap since the pipe goes up and over the engine, to keep the underhood cooler, which it did. I was using the silencer and it was no louder than stock. I would say it is a good cheap pipe, but possibly not meant for bad drivers.

Bartolone Pipe

I, just tried the Bartolone pipe on my Losi 5 and I could not believe the difference it made. I was sure that I would not tell a difference. Boy was I wrong! it just woke up my truck. it feels like my throttle response was suddenly increased. I have it on my Zenoah 4 bolt 29cc. I plan on getting the 320. the pipe I got is for the 320, so I know it will rock.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks