Is it someone we know?(yes it is)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes a tool i also have his address mobile number ect...

i swapped him a savage X

a savage XL brand new!

and a innotiv-rc savage all mods ect evan had a brand new XL engine in it and a quick access 3 speed gearbox :(

+ about 2-300 £ in spares ect...

i worked really hard to raise the 1k+ i had in them and he took it all as he stated the baja was RTR < pmsl as u can see from the pics it certainly isnt! its cost me over £160 so far what i have used out of my xmas money from my wife

atb paul

i swapped him a savage X

a savage XL brand new!

and a innotiv-rc savage all mods ect evan had a brand new XL engine in it and a quick access 3 speed gearbox :(

i worked really hard to raise the 1k+ i had in them and he took it all as he stated the baja was RTR < pmsl as u can see from the pics it certainly isnt! its cost me over £160 so far what i have used out of my xmas money from my wife

atb paul

i really feel for you...i would have swapped those for my baja

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56227849@N06/5201321286/
needs slight engine attention thats all tut

hes had that baja for about 6 months (sorry paul) as ive said in pauls thread he wanted to deal that baja with my leo but after our phone call i just got a gut fellin and never went fookin glad i didnt now as id be up on a fookin murder trile :lol: really am sorry for you paul mate, yoive lost out on a massive amount of cash plus your cars :( i would be defo goin round his house and brakin is fookin neck!!!!!!!!

i swapped him a savage X

a savage XL brand new!

atb paul

For your ref mate here is another thread about this same wanker trying to scam somebody else

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=10500

paulmacca you say you have his address i think we should use this to our advantage he needs to be stopped from scamming innocent people like yourself just trying to enjoy a hobby the lazy layabout needs to be taught a lesson

wtf he has numerous accounts on here lol

LARGE SCALE BASHER
LP40_FG
and more :O

your telling me he hasnt been locked out permenantly its easy all you have to do is block his IP & his commy address i do it on my forum!

From what I've read someone needs to post this dudes adress and who ever is local can stop by to help this guy with his ethics.Just give him something to think about next time he wants to scam.

i would of posted his number but after havin a argument over fone with him and me not been there to take my temper out on him i smashed it off wall :( now im left with a crap fone for now and aint got him number

i would of posted his number but after havin a argument over fone with him and me not been there to take my temper out on him i smashed it off wall :( now im left with a crap fone for now and aint got him number

if its a contract phone you can retrieve all numbers???

ive seen lp40-fg in and out of this forum today so his username is still allowed in :w00t:

I feel the adrenalin flowing here guys !!

I also feel for having been taken for a ride with the Savage 'deal' / rip-off, but I go with Sohan's 'what goes around, comes around'.

WE need to take care to not let this get out of control.

Take care guys, and definitely BUYER BEWARE !!

Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks