Is it someone we know?(yes it is)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it would be a good idea to set up a bit of a network where as in this case somebody close to Birmingham could have checked out the baja before the deal was closed. Obviously there would be a small cost incurred for fuel but there are that many of us on here from the UK Im sure we would have somebody close by. I am always up and down the country so could stop off no problem and Im sure others would be willing to do the same once in a while if it means it stops us all being scammed by wankers like these. What do you think?

Maybe it would be a good idea to set up a bit of a network where as in this case somebody close to Birmingham could have checked out the baja before the deal was closed. Obviously there would be a small cost incurred for fuel but there are that many of us on here from the UK Im sure we would have somebody close by. I am always up and down the country so could stop off no problem and Im sure others would be willing to do the same once in a while if it means it stops us all being scammed by wankers like these. What do you think?

crackin idea mate, like that a lot. as i`d prefer to know somethin is in good order before i pay good money for something.

well well this jokers alloy wheels have gone up to £210 hows that possible its got to be self bidding i just hope he gets stitched up somehow .pablo how the hell can you comment on peoples avitars lol some of youres give people knightmares mate

well well this jokers alloy wheels have gone up to £210 hows that possible its got to be self bidding i just hope he gets stitched up somehow .pablo how the hell can you comment on peoples avitars lol some of youres give people knightmares mate

:lol::lol: my avitar is me on halloween i went to a party as slipknots physco clown, its better than a pic of my b?llo?ks with some crazy looking jok strap on:w00t::w00t::w00t:

its a bloke with a lawn mower cuttin down a lasses bikini line

why does it need changing? it shows nothing lol i will if needed like but don't know why lol

atb paul

thought id let you all know that [1clickbid] has changed his ebay name hes now using the name [bargainsrus92] please all be carefull hes a pro scammer

wheres lp40 fg largescalebasher rcnutter bajahead now

i thought i would start a wheres assad insane thread to try and keep us all one step ahead of his sceaming antics he uses many names on here ebay and possibly any largescale forums names hes allready used on here are bajahead largescalebasher rcnutter lp40fg and ebay he was under the name 1clickbid2009 but that has now been changed to bargainsrus92 so please be aware of this scammer this hobby is expensive enough without people getting ripped off and scammed as hes just done to fellow member paulmacca hence why i feel we need a thread like this one :mad:

ha ha hes just had to relist his alloy wheels due to a timewaster well they say what goes around comes around hes also listed a exhaust pipe again for a mate funny that its the same pipe as listed last week looks like he is bidding on his own stuff hence the large number of bids in a short time then blames it on a timewaster and relists hes everything thats wrong with ebay

most probaly is mate but theres no real way of proving it he will keep getting away with it same as ebay they don't seem to be botherd even when its clear hes self bidding with other accounts hes just left alone to keep getting away with it

most probaly is mate but theres no real way of proving it he will keep getting away with it same as ebay they don't seem to be botherd even when its clear hes self bidding with other accounts hes just left alone to keep getting away with it

ebay do not care if there are bids on items as it will cost them there final

value fee :mad:

well why don't some of us open a bogus account and bid on his items;)

K....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks