Is this a good deal or should you buy new?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
This MCD is on Ebay and looks pretty good. I emailed for some more pictures and received the following. Do you think its a good deal or would you buy new so you know what you are getting with one of these. It looks from the pictures its been pretty wet from all the rust and water staining.:helpsmilie: I've always been told in this hobby that you will not get what you have into it but, you shouldn't pay over 60% for it used either.

Sorry always looking for a deal.:blush:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MCD-Proline-Mon...4QQihZ003QQcategoryZ44029QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

• #1 - resized.jpg
    #1 - resized.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 97
  • #2 - Resized.jpg
    #2 - Resized.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 92
  • #3 - Resized.jpg
    #3 - Resized.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 77
i was watching that truck on flea bay. but for the price id rather buy a new one and then i can put the motor and servos i want in it. not to mention i got a nomadio react so i would defently want to convert over to that

i was watching that truck on flea bay. but for the price id rather buy a new one and then i can put the motor and servos i want in it. not to mention i got a nomadio react so i would defently want to convert over to that

Kinda what I was thinking. If you got this yes you would save a couple hundred but is it really worth it for the crap you don't know about it and he says its pretty new but it looks like he drove it all winter and never dried it letting everything rust up. Kinda figured I wouldn't like the photos since he didn't post them on the sale.:( Oh, well tomorrow is another day.:cool2:

buy new dude then you can customise engine, pipe radio and servos yourself. the mcd in pics is used but it doesn't look that bad just a bit of dried dirt/mud, i reckon after a clean with wd40 it would look good. you know for someone selling on ebay you would have thought the dude would have at least cleaned it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks