It just keeps Raining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone is drinking the koolaid. BTW they call it climate change now to explain the cool temps. My belief is the whole thing is about power, control, and money.
I agree, I think it's a bunch of BS made up for money, ect.
Yep hard to throw global warming around when we've had some of the coldest winters I can remember in the past few years. But let's not get into that....?
Exactly, and didn't Chicago or something have a extremely extremely cold winter in 2018/early 2019?? Thought I saw that on the news ? could be making that up though

So hold up. You don't believe there are less glaciers in Antarctica or the north pole? You don't believe you can now see more greenery from space due to the melting ice caps? When those cold glaciers break off and fall into the seas you don't believe this causes the water levels to rise and cause massive floodings? You don't believe when there are higher waters there is more evaporation and atmosphere saturation that cause the torrential downpours? All good. ???

And the extremely cold winters are probably due to the "Polar Vortexes." Whatever that is. ? I think something is definitely out of wack. One thing too, the records were set back in the day from something and I don't think it was global warming then, but like I say something is out of wack cause mother nature just keeps coming.

Let her. I live on top a mountain lol. Would love a nice lake out back ?
And out of whack idk.... our written history doesn't go all that far back (seeing as the earth is millions of years old) and depending on what scientist you fell like listening to it's either normal or not. I'm sure of one thing. time will tell. I'm also sure we have done some damage. How much and to what extent we really don't know. We have been getting better at lessening our impact. (Most countries that give a dam)
However I remember winters very long and cold before everyone cried global warming and summer's where it didnt rain at all. I also remember summers that did nothing but rain and winters so mild that I wouldnt even bother calling them winter. Here lately (in Pa) it's been more of a winter summer shift without much in between. But hey I'm only 30 so it's not like I can remember that long ago...

I watch 3 different news channels + the main weather channel ,just like you said ,the weather just bounces around!
Sometimes they show back history weather ,like in 1940's ,it was 118 deg. here where I am at ,on this date!...LOL

But I do know ,there is changes ,but the world dosnt stay the same forever ,as history & scientist has proven ,oh ,LOL
I watch those channel too!

Us humans will never fix the issue ,one side of the world helps ,the other side trashes it that much more!....

In the grand scheme of things the earth is right now going through an unusual warm period that has allowed for life to flourish. The default is cold. fiddlesticking cold. We have 100 years worth of data points a lot of which is bad, just plain bad. Placed within heat islands, close to asphalt etc. SO when you take this lump of data and throw it into an algorithm whatever graph comes out the other end reflect the data and the fact that we have so very very little of it. I think its telling that the branch of science that is most sceptical about manmade climate change is geologists. They are the people who look at how weather has been through millions of years by looking into the dirt.

So hold up. You don't believe there are less glaciers in Antarctica or the north pole? You don't believe you can now see more greenery from space due to the melting ice caps

Is there anything to suggest that these are not completely normal fluctuations? To me it seems like the creation of a religion. A left wing, corporate hating entity that shows us again and again that it wants to be our moral chaparone and quite frankly, they can fiddlestick off. There is no doubt that we are a bunch of pigs and stupid enough to poop in our own nest, as the single species dumb enough to do that besides the 'Balaeniceps rex', a bird so stupid that nobody can figure out how it has survived this far.
And even IF it is true then the proposed solutions are shortsighted and harebrained and looks more like a control mechanism than any genuine attempt at fixing anything. Spend the money on providing clean water, food and education worldwide. Thats step one. Educated people are less likely to pig everything up.
It is too easy to make people afraid of complex systems we don't understand. Religions have been doing this since forever. My ancestry thought thunder was a god that roamed the sky in his thunder wagon with his mighty thunder hammer mjølnirr. They were morons. And cellphones aside, nothing much has changed.

Climate science is the art of calculating what happens next based on very little information. Like having the last period and letter from the bible and then claim they can math their way back to the whole book. fiddlestick off. I know programming languages I have seen some of the dodgy fiddlesticking code these dingdongs use and Ima say "no sale, brah".

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks