It just keeps Raining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larcor69

Will it ever stop for more than a day or two, Everytime it's just gets dried up, it rain again, haven't had a chance to run my car in weeks

Had planned to run today, no rain last 3 days then today happened, ugg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190609-164943.png
    Screenshot_20190609-164943.png
    270 KB · Views: 1
Same here in south east MN. Track has had standing water on it since last Saturday, raining out right now with chances tomorrow and Sunday. don't know if we will get to run this weekend and I finally got both of my trucks in running shape, haven't had them both together since last july or august.

? that's a long time what tigs you got?
And now you can't play with your toys!?

It was a long strech for my primary truck(Losi 5ive-T 1.0) to be down. The back up (Lovan 5ive(started as a rovan LT305)is mostly Losi though now)went down 2 weeks ago with a jacked up rear diff housing and right hand diff bearing insert.

We got to run yesterday, and our track was awsome!!! I had dragged it three times over the last two weeks dealing with water damage, the consensus was it was the best its ever been and the racing was fast and very competitive.

My trucks didnt get a chance to stay together long though, one of the guys had his motor die so I pulled my G340 off the Lovan for him to run, half a tank and he broke his rear center shaft so I pulled that off my truck to keep him running another half tank and his RX switch went bad. I just need to swap out the rear shaft and motor to get the Lovan back together though so it wont take but 15 minutes to get it back up and running.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks