Its Arrived!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough, ive only used it for about 20 mins before a mate crashed into mine and broke the steering and didnt have any problems using my DX3S.

What was twitching, steering or throttle?

Very strange, wonder what could have caused that?

Fair enough, ive only used it for about 20 mins before a mate crashed into mine and broke the steering and didnt have any problems using my DX3S.

there could be a kinck in the antena....:yuk:

The steering started to twitch and then the throttle felt weird like it was going to take off. Hard to explain. I didn't want to chance it so I changed to the Futaba and haven't had a problem with it since.

(Sorry for hijacking your thread Sperera) :)

LOL no need to apologise you haven't jacked it.

I know what to watch out for with mine now. :)

Should get the parts to fix my steering by Thursday, cant wait to take it out this weekend!

I worked out what was wrong with my DX3S. It was the batteries. A mate of mine has had the same problem. He would run his Baja 5B using his DX3S and would only get a range of 25m or less and then the failsafe would kick in.

He was using ordinary 1.5v AA batteries he bought from the store. Now he uses rechargables. Not too sure why type.

That might be why I haven't had any trouble with my DX3S I have always used rechargables.

I was actually thinking of trying out the e2 batteries this weekend but might give it a miss after what your mate found.

Do you know if he was running an external failsafe or the failsafe built into the DX3S?

Cool, I have a spare failsafe, external one and was thinking of running 2 but i don't see any point.

My bits to fix the steering came in today. I know what I'll be doing tonight!

ya the radio failsafe is better than the plug ins. it resets all the servos to where they were when you bound the rx to the tx. but a killer bee kill switch is the ticket. I removed the push button kill switches from all of mine after I install the killer... although once I had a wire come loose from the killswitch and that made life interesting

sounds like you are well on your way to breaking parts for a real reason, playing hard

Yeah, my wife tells me all the time im too hard on my buggies, i think its just her plan to make me spend less on them.

Yeah I need to get some pics and vids happening. Ill try for this weekend.

If weather is nice might take it out for its first beach run!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks