JetPro pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So would it be better to save more to get the Bartolone pipe? I plan on doing the 30.5 2mm stroker in the future would the jetpro handle that? Also is the jetpro louder than stock?

About the same noise wise as for stroker I'd ask who you are going to get motor from the pipe they recommend if they don't sell a pipe you can take it to the bank it's best pipe if they have there Owen pipe then who knows

I just got one for my DBXL to it was cheep and I'm trying to build a race car on a budget just fixing what it needs no more now my 5ive that's a nother story

I picked one up. It's ugly raw so I painted it red. Supper Godspeed fast shipping. The build is excellent tho. Extreme value for the price. I haven't had a chance to fully test yet.

I have the jet pro silenced with the chrome coating. I've never had a bartalone to compare with but i really like it! When I slapped it on the engine with the 28.5cc head kit on it, it made a huge power difference.

OK bros heres the deal on the Jet Pro's, one issue and I'm kinda pissed about it, the end is just rivited into place, So on my first JP pipe for the 5 I had to weld that to keep it and I see the rivits coming loose on the new DBXL pipe already, It's funny I cut up my 5ive pipe and made my own version for the buggy, but then I bought the new chrome one, lol they are almost the same. but my home made one had the exhaust coming out up high so no holes, I run it with the OBR Reed case 30.5 and it's sick, the Turtle air filter system is the key to the whole thing, Big air intake means more power, I had to really through a big tune of more gas to get it right, the pipe sounds good, it's not a Flow System's pipe but perfect for the buggy. I got some clips from last night the wife took, it was getting dark and she was pissy, tried to zoom it in for me and lost the truck and freaked out, lol but there is good sound so you can hear what it sound like I hit my jump from the wrong side and broke a CV pin in the front so we finish off in 2wd, then I put the big light on and beat the snot out of it. Big puddles, all mud my other air filter would never had made it, I'll edit in a link later oh yea bottom line, the fact that he don't tack weld the tail pipe is bullshit, it's going to fall out soon enough if you don't do something about it, now he only put 2 rivots in you could add more but I'll do the same as the other pipe and weld it. for the record if the Bart was available I would have got it. But this thing is fine and after the tail pipe is welded I'll get that much more back pressure, cause it's already leaking.

[ame]http://youtu.be/YxvFJfMBg4E[/ame]

Last edited:
The rivets could be a problem, just nothing yet... but damn it's sick on the 28.5 head kit, power band kicks in sooner and stays kicking longer.

The rivots are gone, same ole poop with these pos's, now i have to weld it. I'll be getting the Bart when I can find one, I can't get this thing off my truck fast enough, one mistake wasn't enough, I gave them another shot and the friggin end ended up in the same place as the first on, out in the dirt, Hey Jet Pro, YOU SUCK you can't spare 2 more rivots, does the ends of your pipes all fall off, my two have, You should see the black poop all over the truck because my pipe can't get it to the ground, what a piece of poop. Shame on me, the first one fell apart, why did I thing the new DBXL pipe would be different. I'm a dumb ass for wasting the money, I'd like to send the pipe back, lol he wouldn't want it either,lol it will be fine after i weld it up. Just don't waste your money, wait to get a real pipe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks