jetpro, powerful topend tuned pipe! video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper 78

took the marder to do some high speed stuff,but it ran like crap.
Heres a quick vid of the fg marder with a 28.5 2 bolt and a jetpro pipe, everything else, standard!
the car is running like a bag of shite! it sounds equivelent to a 1/1 running one cylinder down, any ideas what it could be, i put a killswitch on yesterday,but did a neat job,could it be something else? changed the sparkplug but no change.
anyway, the jetpro is definatly a force to be recogned with for high speed stuff! but it sounds like theres another 2 k revs,the engine just wouldnt rev out!

Last edited by a moderator:
id defo say the tuning mate, have u fitted new pipe recently ?
i tried the tuning,but no change, i thought maybe an electrical fault,butnot sure! no same jetpro for months. got a wt990 tommorrow,will try it.
after the vid it was popping from the pipe!

hay hyper thanks for your reply to my post on my carb bubble n thanks to all you guys also whove replied to it. just a quick thing i put down on my thread how much smoke you got coming out your pipe hyper? furthermore when you rev the engine while holding it up how steady is it right through from idle to full throttle? be really interesting if you could upload a video of that process from idle to full throttle.

oh ya i forgot i have a killswitch on my a killerbee with the light and buzzer if i can be any help just ask, when i next get home in the light i can upload a video also or something. I dunno what help i can be but ya if i can let me know

oh ya thats a good idead tizdaz i think ill give that a try 2moro whats good to use just a cotton wool bud or something or just like kitchen towel? ill take the carb clean off n have a clean.

you could always try cleaning the carb too dude, sometimes the intake gets blocked with crap & the lil holes on the choke flap get blocked up
i ve taken apart and cleaned,check the pop off spring and metering level height,all gaskets fine,cleaned out gauze, thanks buddy!

heres a vid of it popping,read that it might be because of lean needles,but i did richen it up with no luck!took the side case off and the wires for remote kill switch are fine,does anybody run a battleswitch killswitch, if so is it sc and s1 that connect to pos and neg wire. it only does it when i accelerate, changed to another used sparkplug,but tommorrow i buy a new one! the last time it got used was last week,and i rolled it and ripped the spark plug cap,it looked fine,but will change that too

any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
started the marder today,it is even worse,sounds like it is missing now,intermitant spark? might change the coil, do coils need replacing ever from general wear n tear?
like i said it happeneds when i accelerate , sounds like a 1;1 car misfiring!!!!!!

get rid mate and red race it still on offer at tps @135 euros you know it makes sense bud
yes, was thinking about changing to another standard coil tommorrow!
i was thinking about it when we spoke last about it!! but id like one on the hormann, with the obr lr,and a victory pipe ,would be nice set up.would it really be worth it,or is it like the oddified ecu,better on standard engines,wheres it from..i will start reading up on them

did it really make you think it was 135 euro well spent?

it was better than spending £180 odd for it over here,,would i get again yeap its like a turbo with no lag the 23 odie screms even harder and revs higher,i think your probaly right in thinking that it would be like the ecu and beter on a stock,but as the tv ad for asda every little helps but theres no money left in your back pocket lol

it was better than spending £180 odd for it over here,,would i get again yeap its like a turbo with no lag the 23 odie screms even harder and revs higher,i think your probaly right in thinking that it would be like the ecu and beter on a stock,but as the tv ad for asda every little helps but theres no money left in your back pocket lol
ok, what will the total price be inc. deliverry and whatever, pm me if you want.

i use this to check exchange rates and convert from euro to pounds,,,
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

and ,,,,,thepitstop-shop.nl ,,,,for the red race kit if your paying with paypal theres a extra charge i only order from there if im getting a few bits as the postage and pay pal bump it,i don't think there extra charges for using credit or debit cards,,if i remember it was about 25-30 euros for pay pal and postage but they are quick only takes 2-3 days

oooppppps ive just checked tps site mate its back to normal price again @169 euros,,there was one on ebay last week for buy it now £80 worth a look on there

oooppppps ive just checked tps site mate its back to normal price again @169 euros,,there was one on ebay last week for buy it now £80 worth a look on there
shoot!!! i was just getting the site up,i have it in favourites becauise they do victory pipes for alot of different buggies! it might be a good thing,now i can properly think about it as im a an impulse buyer at times.as well as performance,they look great ! are there any parts that break or wear easy? so i can keep an eye out for the good ones and the crap, with pieces missing or broken.
i nearly brought airbreaks a few weeks ago,did you see them?
an oddie with an ecu,cheaper then bzm 28.5 ? the bzm is around 650 quid i think.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks