jetpro, powerful topend tuned pipe! video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive not had any probs with but its early days and only had 3-4 runs with it fitted,then i hit the post..i wont go into ians prices hes quoted me,,,he don't put his prices on his site so i wont put them on here,,,but its going to be a bit cheaper as im not getting one without a flywheel coil and fan cover[only just got one 3-4 weeks ago]so it saves a little bit,so that goes towards the ecu if i choose to get one its a bit overkill,,but id love to see what its like with the different maps

ive not had any probs with but its early days and only had 3-4 runs with it fitted,then i hit the post..i wont go into ians prices hes quoted me,,,he don't put his prices on his site so i wont put them on here,,,but its going to be a bit cheaper as im not getting one without a flywheel coil and fan cover[only just got one 3-4 weeks ago]so it saves a little bit,so that goes towards the ecu if i choose to get one its a bit overkill,,but id love to see what its like with the different maps
renbar, still checking out the ignition and mark 2 oddie ecu's, its about time i broughjt something for the hormann, i want to see vids, i also cant wait to see the new engine you are considering!!!!
i sorted the problem with the marder, it was the battle switch! took it off and it ran fine!! anyway willleave it off untill next week as am back at retford on sunday with both cars,want to see what the marder can do,such a basic set up.like i said,im just worried about the slick tyres,i should run mid 70's on sunday.

result glad its sorted,,im just waiting on money now mate for the bugs upgrades,,it could be this month or next month but its coming,,and i know what im getting and what i going to do,but ive got a load of things need doing on it first its in bad need of rear pads and i need to do seals in the shocks and and and

never ending mate,even when youve fixed your problems,you will have another! im going to try the obr in the marder again,i fixed it from last time! the jetpro will make it absolutly scream!!! when im driving the hormann at mad speeds i get a bit tense lol,last time i crashed it ,it cost me a bomb,there are never parts on fleabay!!! 90%$ time got to but new, for my fg there are usually around 10-12 pages of stuff on ebay ,plus the camber,toe ,ride height and general set up aint right for high speed stuff/drag racing, its made for the tracks,plus it handles like a go kart,so will use marder for the fast straight line stuff!
so in a month or two i will be waiting to see your bug with new block and your tps in a video,i want to see how it goes.If its anything more then what it was,then it will be a monster!! you should get on msuk,s fastest cars..they started a thread for proved top speeds..a good ol' bit of harmless fun. different section for nitro,electric, petrol.
the nitro and electric speeds are crazy!!! oh,also , its good that ian gives you the option to get in in long block , most of the time we have pullstarts,clutchs,flywheels etc.

Last edited:
never ending mate,even when youve fixed your problems,you will have another! im going to try the obr in the marder again,i fixed it from last time! the jetpro will make it absolutly scream!!! when im driving the hormann at mad speeds i get a bit tense lol,last time i crashed it ,it cost me a bomb,there are never parts on fleabay!!! 90%$ time got to but new, for my fg there are usually around 10-12 pages of stuff on ebay ,plus the camber,toe ,ride height and general set up aint right for high speed stuff/drag racing, its made for the tracks,plus it handles like a go kart,so will use marder for the fast straight line stuff!
so in a month or two i will be waiting to see your bug with new block and your tps in a video,i want to see how it goes.If its anything more then what it was,then it will be a monster!! you should get on msuk,s fastest cars..they started a thread for proved top speeds..a good ol' bit of harmless fun. different section for nitro,electric, petrol.
the nitro and electric speeds are crazy!!! oh,also , its good that ian gives you the option to get in in long block , most of the time we have pullstarts,clutchs,flywheels etc.

i had a wicked run the other day just to test it was all good after the post thing and seemed ok it was freezing out but the bug loved it you could realy hear the red race working,im sort of thinking i don't need to touch a thing on it power wise its already evil,ian didnt give me the option i asked if he would but its well handy plus i can strip down the 23 for the parts i need,i cant wait

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks