Jetpro Unsilenced Vs Silenced!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borley

What would people recommend as this seems to be the easiest upgrade for power? It`s for the FGMT, i have heard that the silenced version has slightly less power than the unsilenced and the muffler rquires repacking. So i`m in 2 minds, if noise wasn`t a problem in my area i would deffintly go for the unsilenced. What sort of maintanence does the silenced one require?
Thanks
Guy

What would people recommend as this seems to be the easiest upgrade for power? It`s for the FGMT, i have heard that the silenced version has slightly less power than the unsilenced and the muffler rquires repacking. So i`m in 2 minds, if noise wasn`t a problem in my area i would deffintly go for the unsilenced. What sort of maintanence does the silenced one require?
Thanks
Guy

Buy aSilenced one and if you choose to you can drill out the rivets and take out the wadding inside the chamber and then put the end cap on the pipe and run without a silencer .. and its your choice from there ..

Good luck !

Buy aSilenced one and if you choose to you can drill out the rivets and take out the wadding inside the chamber and then put the end cap on the pipe and run without a silencer .. and its your choice from there ..

Good luck !

I agree go with the silenced. From all the people that have the silenced its a snap to replace the wadding (Heck Timmahh made his own at one time) and really its not a performance inhabiter that you would probably notice the end just allows the wadding to absorb some of the db's, noise, not to stop air flow.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks