joker designs 30n body wraps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on my order. Mine supposedly shipped on 1/22/20 with a Royal Mail(I think) tracking number that doesn't work. I only received a PayPal invoice with updated tracking, nothing from Joker Designs. I've tried contacting them 4 times over the course of a week, with no response. I'm sure its shipped but do not like the no response and poor customer support.

Contact John hall on facebook. He is more than helpful and never let's people down

Update on my order. Mine supposedly shipped on 1/22/20 with a Royal Mail(I think) tracking number that doesn't work. I only received a PayPal invoice with updated tracking, nothing from Joker Designs. I've tried contacting them 4 times over the course of a week, with no response. I'm sure its shipped but do not like the no response and poor customer support.
[/QUOTE]

Hi buddy had no emails from you about this ? Im presuming its emails you have sent me ?
Add me on facebook and then can get your order details i never ignore any1 for any reason
If you enquiring about an order then just ask a may of miss typed the tracking in im only human after all lol

Hi buddy had no emails from you about this ? Im presuming its emails you have sent me ?
Add me on facebook and then can get your order details i never ignore any1 for any reason
If you enquiring about an order then just ask a may of miss typed the tracking in im only human after all lol
Hi and thanks for replying. 1st off your designs are beautiful. I emailed you again yesterday at [email protected]. This is the email posted on your website for contact correct? Sorry, I don't do Facebook. We are all human so i understand mistakes, believe me. Below is where I emailed you yesterday. Did you not get this either?
20200206_134540.jpg
Screenshot_20200206-134907_Chrome.jpg

Hi and thanks for replying. 1st off your designs are beautiful. I emailed you again yesterday at [email protected]. This is the email posted on your website for contact correct? Sorry, I don't do Facebook. We are all human so i understand mistakes, believe me. Below is where I emailed you yesterday. Did you not get this either?
View attachment 56492
View attachment 56493
Yes thats correct you say sent me email yesterday ? Ill check junk mail folder maybe there going straight 8n there if you give me name order was placed in i can then go paypal check order dig out the tracking and 8ll have your email from paypal once i know which transaction it is im looking for lol

Yes thats correct you say sent me email yesterday ? Ill check junk mail folder maybe there going straight 8n there if you give me name order was placed in i can then go paypal check order dig out the tracking and 8ll have your email from paypal once i know which transaction it is im looking for lol
I just sent you a private message on here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks