Just a thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recon8541

Reading the Rules!
I don't know how many other guys here are into planes, but I tinker with them a bit. Is there room for an airplane slot? I know by scale standards they arent huge, but some are rather big by nature and have some pretty good heft to them. If not I understand, just thought I would ask. Seems my only other option isnt a good one....I hate going there.

hey that may not be bad. I suppose i could post something in general chaos, I just thought it maybe kinda nice to have a planes section, or an others section. Fast eddie me likes the way you think!!

RCGroups has the best airplane forums out there. But, we can also post in here too. I have lots of planes. All electric brushless. P-38s, P-47s, 2 Corsairs, and a heavily modded slow stick.

My slow stick will climb straight up for about 400 feet. I had to put some nylon packing tape on the wings to hold it together. Once you figure ou teh slow stick, you can start to get into some of these 3 channel ones.

FC-3.jpg

P473.jpg

C3.jpg

GW4.jpg

Pitts1.jpg

P389.jpg

And some movies:

P-38 Trials

GeeWilliker

This will be the next one I build --
peepee Dastardly
dick_pronto.jpg

Very cool USA. I was talking to recon this morning about those same type of planes.You guys are going to cost me more money now.That looks like alot of fun.

yama bro it is a ton of fun....I had no idea usa was into planes too. I don't have the same love I do for the baja, but planes are a blast!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks