just finished up my fg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so would u recommend i should go with the integy ones rather than the gpm ones

yes i would recomend the integy, just that i had a problem with the camber in the rear,do to the integy have resovors and they came very close to my rear tire,this can be rezolved by installing the longer axle shafts and the longest offset hex blocks fg has to offer,there in the fg catalog if u gotta order them just in the rear the fronts were fine,i didnt go that rout but i should have,o that prob with the rear tires close to the resovors was with the mt tires i think with the stadium tires they should clear.:cool2:

Wow, your truck looks great. I like the links for the rear suspension. Did you make them or were they a kit? Do you happen to have a close up of the shock mounts front and rear?
Does that suspension set up really softens the suspension up that much?
Thanks

Wow, your truck looks great. I like the links for the rear suspension. Did you make them or were they a kit? Do you happen to have a close up of the shock mounts front and rear?
Does that suspension set up really softens the suspension up that much?
Thanks

the links u are referin to are orignal from harm with side mounts they were spares for my on road sx3,the nice thing about these is that u can adjust them like a tie rod ,u can also make them out of aluminum threaded rod and 2 rod ends,any length u like.suspension yes it does soften up alot ,but u gotta set it up so that the truck uses the full releif 6.5 inchs from eye to eye of the shocks ,iv seen lots of conversions that have the shocks cramed in and don't releve properly,(wrong angles and don't fully release all the way for full travel).i don't have any other pics other than wat iv posted sorry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks