Just got an FG Monster Beetle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i went to a local Hobby Shop here in LA and saw the Losi 8ight X. Thing looks awesome. I know the Losi 5ive B is based on that platform, but the buggy was sooo tempting to buy!

So i went to a local Hobby Shop here in LA and saw the Losi 8ight X. Thing looks awesome. I know the Losi 5ive B is based on that platform, but the buggy was sooo tempting to buy!
Yeah the X is awesome but you would need a track or dirt field to get the most out of a buggy. Because of those reasons, I can't really use an 1/8 buggy to bash. For that reason my Xray buggy has street tires on it mostly. I'm waiting on a 8ight TX to come out. Im definitely getting that.

Yeah the X is awesome but you would need a track or dirt field to get the most out of a buggy. Because of those reasons, I can't really use an 1/8 buggy to bash. For that reason my Xray buggy has street tires on it mostly. I'm waiting on a 8ight TX to come out. Im definitely getting that.
A street version 8ight X? Can you post up pics of your XRay? Still in LA for a few more hours so may pick up the X.

Very nice! Now I’m thinking I should go for a Nitro but the Five B is supposed to be the ultimate 8ight platform, right?
Thanks. I love my nitros as much as my big boys. The 1/5 scale 5ive B was built off the 1/8 scale TLR 8ight 4.0 buggy platform. The chassis, suspension, and drivetrain are similar but the servo placements are different.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks