Just got an FG Monster Beetle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have not had any time to put into getting the car running. Lots of business trips. I am hoping next month I can get back to this and finally get it running right.

You'll get there matey, as said before they're a simple RC and to be fair, not much to go wrong on them. Upload a video of what's going on (that'll really help!), and/or take pix of the chassis without the engine in (if it's already out the car), all sorts of angles looking at the rear end too, and the bottom of the engine so we can see what mounts there are.

Hi Dougstar,

I emailed Steve and he said he does not have any for FG. So thought I would ask here where to get them.

Thank you!

So I am fitting my new tunes pipe. There seems to be not enough clearance for the tip.

It is pushing the pipe downward instead of being straight.

Any ideas? The pipe I am using is FG asteel-Power Pipe part number FG06299.

Here is where I am so far in getting it all together again.

gbPdaH7.jpg

oKCb2K4.jpg

Thank you!

B7A781A0-4E46-46B0-BF34-0899DD1319B0.jpeg

It’s current state. Can someone help me get the braking dialed in? Seems to be getting caught when I pull the throttle.

Thank you!

View attachment 46664

It’s current state. Can someone help me get the braking dialed in? Seems to be getting caught when I pull the throttle.

Thank you!
What do you mean by getting caught when you pull the throttle ? Do you mean the brakes are activated instead of the throttle. Reverse the servo in the radio for channel 2 awesuming channel 2 is throttle/brakes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks