Just Got One

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dzylzzrd

Well known member
I just now got mine via UPS. It's been raining non stop for days and looks like more is coming though. I'll just go through the instruction manual and familiarize myself with this big heavy son of a gun. My first fifth scale.

Attachments

• 20210520_155642.jpg
    20210520_155642.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210520_155841.jpg
    20210520_155841.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210520_155851.jpg
    20210520_155851.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210520_165626.jpg
    20210520_165626.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 30
Which videos do you like? The rc vids or the dirty vids🤷🏻‍♂️😂
I haven't seen the dirty vids yet. Got a link for us?
👏🏻👏🏻 cheers bud .....been a bit slow with filming last 2 months 😅
That's cool. I'm still catching up with your vids anyway. Plus I watch Crucial's stuff too and others. This is all new to me although I've always wanted fifth scaled from the get go way back when, but just never had the money.

I haven't seen the dirty vids yet. Got a link for us?

That's cool. I'm still catching up with your vids anyway. Plus I watch Crucial's stuff too and others. This is all new to me although I've always wanted fifth scaled from the get go way back when, but just never had the money.

Yeah @crucialRC has some top content 👌
Thanks guys and congrats on the baja. You will love it even more once you hear the sound!

Hope you took us serious when we said to get a kill switch. Just saved my 2nd Baja from running in the street. It just rocketed uncontrollably for a second then kill switch and anti fail did its thing.
It already has one. Do you mean get another one that you can kill it from the transmitter?

The one on the radio ain't gunna do jack if you run out of battery or if your throttle servo sticks, or whatever. A remote KS will and you shouldn't even think about running without one. Super dangerous
The one on the radio? Do you mean the one on the car?

The built in failsafe on the car that it came with isnt going to do jack. The aftermarket add on killswitch (junkie posted) that goes on the remote and car is what is going to save you
The built in failsafe returns throttle to neutral and applies the brakes when the receiver loses signal from the transmitter. I know this because I tested it by turning off the transmitter with the car turned on.

The built in failsafe returns throttle to neutral and applies the brakes when the receiver loses signal from the transmitter. I know this because I tested it by turning off the transmitter with the car turned on.
Yes and what happens when your battery gets disconnected/loose power, or if your throttle servo sticks (mechanical failure), or if your linkage disconnects ect ? Nothing. Lawsuits, injuries, and repairing others property when it runs away are more expensive then a $50 killswitch. Pick your choice

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks