Just had some mods done on my 1:1 :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT3

Laying pipe all day?
Build Thread Contributor
Had the windows tinted and got a spray in bed liner finally. Really happy with how it turned out. There are a couple areas on the windshield though that look a little iffy. I'm gonna give it a couple days to see if it's just the moisture under the tint but it kinda looks like they scratched the tint or something. Gonna get it redone if so.
1594422173316.png
1594422196322.png
1594422215420.png

Looks good. Window tint on front driver, passenger and windshield is more or less a no go around here in Pa. The local bounce carry tint meters to check. And love pulling you over to check. Most of us locally gave up on it.
That's nuts. My buddy here drove around with 5% (as in... blocks 95% of light lmao) on his entire windshield for months and was never pulled over. I had 5 all the way around the side/back of my last vehicle for about 5 years with no issues. They don't really pull you over for it down here in FL but I have seen them put a tint meter to a couple buddies windows after they were pulled over for another violation.

Looks good. Window tint on front driver, passenger and windshield is more or less a no go around here in Pa. The local bounce carry tint meters to check. And love pulling you over to check. Most of us locally gave up on it.
Same here in California. But they don’t have a tint meter. If the cops can’t see you, they’ll pull you over for a fix it ticket??‍♂️ 5% tint...forget about it lol

We are only allowed 30%(70% light comes through) on the front drivers and passengers side windows. (You'll get pulled over but it's just to hassle you more then anything) Nothing beyond factory tint strip at the top of the windshield. Rear windoes are fair game though. You can paint them black for all it matters I had 95% mirrored on one of my old trucks. Got to the point where I just scraped it off the side windows in front. Wasnt worth the bs. You southern state guys are lucky. Only thing we can get away with is if we can prove there was a limo tint option from factory for front side windows.

We are only allowed 30%(70% light comes through) on the front drivers and passengers side windows. (You'll get pulled over but it's just to hassle you more then anything) Nothing beyond factory tint strip at the top of the windshield. Rear windoes are fair game though. You can paint them black for all it matters I had 95% mirrored on one of my old trucks. Got to the point where I just scraped it off the side windows in front. Wasnt worth the bs. You southern state guys are lucky. Only thing we can get away with is if we can prove there was a limo tint option from factory for front side windows.
Same laws here. Just not enforced, luckily. I got 15% all the way around mine and immediately thought "shoulda done 5" when I got in the truck lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks