Just like I said !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
The RC Sparks dude proved my point , he installed the RC max motor in the raminator , first couple runs and parts are busy up , and like I said put that thing in and don't forget to bring a rake , to gather your parts on the way back to the truck ,I geuss something in gearing and shocks all bent to hell , some folks are financially capible of that kind of thing , myself I'm learning all kinds of things about the raminator , one thing that scares me is where the steering support rod connects to the front axle , if that line on the axle gets sheared off you have to a hole new axle case ,$250 ! If I ever get a pipe from these fools I've learned to take it easy on big jumps , well unless you have never ending funds , I'll be so happy just to run it that I will be money minded for sure and yes I have plenty of fireworks now in case the pipe don't show up till Christmas !!!! CRRRRRRAAAP !!!

Baaaa 4 new shocks and a new lay shaft. Oh and a rear roll cage to protect the pipe. Honestly I think he set the shocks up a little to stiff .

I did that to my Cutlass when I was 18. Installed a set of air shocks ,pumped them up to 150psi . Then hit a pot hole . The air shocks weren't even on the car for more that 15 mins. Learned a valuable lesson that day and it was an expensive day .

And for those that haven't seen the video .

I want a raminator but it needs a few revisions before I put my money there. The platform is still in its infancy and development will be slow cus of price but in 5 more years or so when more of them are out there I'm sure the kinks will be worked out by the community by then.

I've been into Traxxas for 20 years , not that there the only ones I bought , but I can say that there customer service has gotten very responsive , they have been great to me at least , I got the valetino Rossi slash rig , when I called for motor upgrade , they gave me $75 off the price of the vallinium for my old motor , then the guy asked me if I wanted a free Rossi hat ! Got my motor , esc , and hat in four days , the esc in minimax went out , they had me send it in for service , I got a new motor and esc for free , I inquired about a metal upgrade motor mount for the rustler 4×4 vxl , they sent me the wrong one , come to find out they had there part #'s messed up , they sent me what I wanted for free , my jato broke the transmission case , they sent me 2 of them for free, so I'm not gunna put them down for anything , I've recently bought a x max and I love that truck , put in 2 ,6700 batteries and I'm not kidding , I'm getting 45 - 55 minute run times , people I run with can't believe it but it's true

I've been into Traxxas for 20 years , not that there the only ones I bought , but I can say that there customer service has gotten very responsive , they have been great to me at least , I got the valetino Rossi slash rig , when I called for motor upgrade , they gave me $75 off the price of the vallinium for my old motor , then the guy asked me if I wanted a free Rossi hat ! Got my motor , esc , and hat in four days , the esc in minimax went out , they had me send it in for service , I got a new motor and esc for free , I inquired about a metal upgrade motor mount for the rustler 4×4 vxl , they sent me the wrong one , come to find out they had there part #'s messed up , they sent me what I wanted for free , my jato broke the transmission case , they sent me 2 of them for free, so I'm not gunna put them down for anything , I've recently bought a x max and I love that truck , put in 2 ,6700 batteries and I'm not kidding , I'm getting 45 - 55 minute run times , people I run with can't believe it but it's true
I've never had problems with them myself but to each their own. The X-Maxx is probably the most popular large vehicle in the world right now. Every RC channel on YT has one and all of them adore it, even the 1/5 gasser guys. The Slash is probably the best selling RC ever. Everything they release is a massive success pretty much. They're clearly doing some things right.

don't get me wrong. Traxxas is great to the customer but to their competition they try to snuff them out with bogus lawsuits hoping to cost their competitors so much money that they go out of business. Look up traxxas vs HPI, vs hobbico, vs horizon hobby, vs tower hobbies etc etc. Traxxas will not stop until they are the only RC company.

don't get me wrong. Traxxas is great to the customer but to their competition they try to snuff them out with bogus lawsuits hoping to cost their competitors so much money that they go out of business. Look up traxxas vs HPI, vs hobbico, vs horizon hobby, vs tower hobbies etc etc. Traxxas will not stop until they are the only RC company.
Yea, I'm not a fan of most big companies' legal practices. It's very anti-consumer.

I've owned my fair share of traxxas stuff over the years. I'm down to a 2.5 rustler (pos) and not really mine any more, but an e revo that lives at my younger brothers. Had a 3.3 t max for a wile till I got my savy xl. The savy hands down took way more abuse and is still going. Just not really a traxxas guy I guess. Nothing really against them per say. The x maxx is awesome and hoe the t max should have been built.

Yes I no a out that conclomerant bueacracy , very sad , was cool when we had 5-6 places to look for parts and deals , I go through AMain cuz the owner started in Spokane we're I live and horizon is good , I tried a thing called B+H , got a great deal , but the way I get treated at Traxxas how can I not shop there

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks