Just pain tough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Moa

I have to say, Amitysanimal and i ran yesterday, he ran his pretty hard, and as for just a broken bulkhead, it held up very well. I couldnt' get enough traction to do much, and my recoil froze up. we also ran the FGs. It was a great day.

Nope, i didn't have an exhaust gasket, so i didn't get a chance to run it. Not to mention its 2 pretty to get dirty. I beat that FG pretty hard, studded tires. Busted to body mounts, and the body. MTs don't fly like those Bajas.

I think I've got my wife wanting an MCD!! I was going to get one anyhow, I would like to start making aftermarket parts for them, but now I'm even more excited about her wanting to drive & wanting one.

Would be great to have someone to run with, Amitysanimals is the closest to me, and he is 3 hours away, so i don't run to much. Can't wait for that MCD Baja PRO body and tires, to change my Race Runner.

I wish i could have run mine, i would have loved some to take some video of it with the FG stadium tires, it should run very nicely.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks