kam 4x4 kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price for that shipping is the same as parcel post here in the states. Can take up to 3 weeks to get if it does not get lost. Plus duty fees will be assessed after you receive the item. We lost one an order of the belt drive kits last time we ordered and had it shipped snail mail.

You may want to double check on the VAT charge, I am not sure it is included on their price.

Aww that's right - this is an over seas company. I'm thinking very hard about getting this kit, I'm craving a 4wd large scale monster truck so bad!

-Michael

That's my truck in the pictures and everybody can be sure that this is money well spent. I don't have any video yet but I have been bashing the truck very hard and it's holding up nicely. No breakage. The performance difference between a stock FG and one with 4wd is night and day. This truck will out accelerate and out handle a stock FG with ease. To anyone on the fence about buying one of these kits, my advice is to get one before they're gone.

The price for that shipping is the same as parcel post here in the states. Can take up to 3 weeks to get if it does not get lost. Plus duty fees will be assessed after you receive the item. We lost one an order of the belt drive kits last time we ordered and had it shipped snail mail.

You may want to double check on the VAT charge, I am not sure it is included on their price.

I hear ya snail mial is how I get all my stuff 10-12 working days. 50 euors

Duty fees I have never been charged any duty fees...I have purchased many a item from Germany sent to me from hobbytek, kamitiro years ago, I buy off German ebay and have relitves that send me items too....never 1 time had to pay any import fees:)

Gesamtpreis (inkl. MwSt.) means tax included...this is stated above the price:white-flag:
http://www.kamitiro.de/iv3/cms?SID=QNUNUHWTRHXRUQCJVLYEZZCNSOSUBN&modul=shop&func=show&id=329

Last edited:
well, this order just received was stuck in customs for a week, When it arrived there was a duty fee charged(not happy) but Kamitiro only ships through DHL express and it will get charged duty.

well, this order just received was stuck in customs for a week, When it arrived there was a duty fee charged(not happy) but Kamitiro only ships through DHL express and it will get charged duty.

Was the item sent to a business address or a home address??? It makes a difference......Another thing to look at with all German compaines is the fact then when they offeer you your condition/profitmargin%.....the German tax is almost always included in the price before they give you your discount.....

Say they offer you the item for 35% less than they sell it for.... for your profit margin 19% of that is German tax you shouldnt have to pay....you have a 16% profit.

Most all German website based companies when shipping to you as long as you bring up the taxes will knock it off the price.....the trick is getting them to give you the 35% after they take off the taxes:blush:

Looky what came today in the mail.

Attachments

• sat 2 23 08 004 a.JPG
    sat 2 23 08 004 a.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 18
  • sat 2 23 08 003 a.JPG
    sat 2 23 08 003 a.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 29
i just stripped the chassis to the motor. I layed out all the parts. Looks very self explanitory. I think anyway.

hey didnt fgbasher say it only takes 2 hours???:)

I stated it took about 2 hours to install on my marder race which was already stripped down from having the old 4wd conversion kit partially installed on it. It should only take about 1 - 1 1/2 hours to complete if it is done in the correct order.

I can't lower my servos anymore, is there a trick to getting the chain over the top, i only have one servo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks