kam 4x4 kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What servo are you using? YOu can put washers underneath the radio tray to lower the servos. the washers would go between the servo and the radio tray.

I might be allitle to high at the moment but.....how does raising your radio tray lower your servos??? wouldn't that raise everything

I have an 805bb servo, Is there a shorter servo out there, i would assume they tested with something in there?

that may be the issue, the 805 is higher than the hitec 5745 which most people use. The rhino is the same size as the 5745 and is more popular in Europe

805 can be used with 4 wd kit, it just needs to moved right next to radio box, see the pictures.

Attachments

• kuva1.jpg
    kuva1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
  • kuva2.jpg
    kuva2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 30
damn, now i need to find a new servo, guess no runnin this weekend.

Would have been good if that servo info would have been in the instructions, I run a 805 bb and I am sure almost every one sold in the U.S and Canada also does. A very comon servo here, Rhino what is that? Nothing I have ever seen. Comon Kami get with the program!

cLUBIN,

The most popular servo for these trucks worldwide is the Hitec 5745. I have sold probably 200 of them over the last 4 years. The multiplex digi rhino is practically the same servo at the 5745

Would have been good if that servo info would have been in the instructions, I run a 805 bb and I am sure almost every one sold in the U.S and Canada also does. A very comon servo here, Rhino what is that? Nothing I have ever seen. Comon Kami get with the program!

Kamitiro's instructions for installing the kit is really poor, it took quite a while to figure out some phases. They don't have any info on relocating the steering servo, I found this from a Finnish FG forum before installing the kit, luckily.

The turning radius has increased since there are additional limiter blocks in steering arms, can these be removed, has anyone tried? Is the servo saver block to which the steering links are attached going to hit the front differential's gear when turning left, if the limiters are removed? It's going to be really tight.

well when ever my kit makes it to my door step I to will caught in the web of 4x4 just took my 2speed off tonight and will install the single speed tomorrow with hopes that my kit will make it here real soon has anyone ran the 4x4 yet whats it like how does it handle please let me know also good to know I don't have to go out and buy another servo :cool2:

well I got my kit to day and spoke to the guys at fg universe and all was well:) so the only thing to do now is get to work also want to know if you can run the fg steel gear on the diff instead of the plastic one that it comes with ??? and the spur gear

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks